Petition to unban Alyssa from ECCIE

Mods... 1 month is fair. Your right Ike!
Let's not get emotional. I for one am in Brooke's corner. But, what they both did was a clear violation of the rules and warnings did not stop what they both were doing. so they were banned for a month.

Posting in Open forum, ladies forum content and PM content is against the rules.....And I don't care how sentimental someone feels about the person.....No one is above the rules..........

Brooke allowed alyssa to bring her there and she shouldn't have.

Also, this Miss Lana was banned for using multiple names and log ons. THink that was someone associated with Alyssa as well. I closed those other threads because it was enough of that ,as if people are not reading those the threads and why they were banned

I posted a thread called Warnings in Co Ed and I think some with questions need to read it.........things have been laxed around here......... Originally Posted by SOULMANIKE
Obviously I'm not a mod and while I think it's a bit harsh it is a fair explanation. Thanks IKE.

But does this mean I will get points again for calling DH an ashole?
The banning was light compared to ASPD which would have beeen a year on the ole site.
Brook will be back and we will welcome her back happy open arms because she's been great to a lot us.
I am an asshole on this site a lot but the mods have in the past have been fair with me in the past and have pm me and asked me to behave or points would be issued so far I have received none because I have chosen to respect there position and do as they ask it's that simple .
CB says this board isn't a democracy and he's right yet the mods have a job too do and they are more than fair IMHO.
If have we a problem with a mod we have other avenues we can persue in dealing with that such as talking to an admin or communicating with them in a pm.
Griping about them in an open forum well that's just not smart. Originally Posted by carkido45
That was a well thought out and articulated post that makes way too much sense. Who are you and what have you done with Carkido45?
I like the light hand that has ruled in Houston of late.

The hooktard threads are bumps in the road..........and entertaining.

While I understand the Mods issuing hand slaps for infractions, I always feel uncomfortable when they issue punishment to others for comments made to me.

I thinck that people should be given a little lattitude when responding to me..........I know I get under their skin.

The worst thing the mods could do in this situation is decide they need to rule with a heavy hand.

We are going to have these blowouts on ocassion.........don't over react to what is part of normal hooktard drama

A new provider waltzes onto the board and observes Brooke's forward banter. She sees how some hobbyists flirt with Brooke and sing her praises............and says "I want some of that".

What she doesn't see is the history of what got Brooke where she is. She doesn't see the firestorms that Brooke has survived and learned from.........she has no clue what "Subway" is all about.

The new provider feels that she is being treated unfairly, not understanding the history...........she doesn't understand why she is viewed with suspicion by hobbyists who are suspicious by nature (some of us have earned the right to be suspicious).

There should be a required history lesson for new blood coming into the community so they understand why we test them in ways they never see coming.

I test all of you dickholes (thank you rr).........some of you fail and never even know it.
I like the light hand that has ruled in Houston of late.

The hooktard threads are bumps in the road..........and entertaining.

While I understand the Mods issuing hand slaps for infractions, I always feel uncomfortable when they issue punishment to others for comments made to me.

I thinck that people should be given a little lattitude when responding to me..........I know I get under their skin.

The worst thing the mods could do in this situation is decide they need to rule with a heavy hand.

We are going to have these blowouts on ocassion.........don't over react to what is part of normal hooktard drama

A new provider waltzes onto the board and observes Brooke's forward banter. She sees how some hobbyists flirt with Brooke and sing her praises............and says "I want some of that".

What she doesn't see is the history of what got Brooke where she is. She doesn't see the firestorms that Brooke has survived and learned from.........she has no clue what "Subway" is all about.

The new provider feels that she is being treated unfairly, not understanding the history...........she doesn't understand why she is viewed with suspicion by hobbyists who are suspicious by nature (some of us have earned the right to be suspicious).

There should be a required history lesson for new blood coming into the community so they understand why we test them in ways they never see coming.

I test all of you dickholes (thank you rr).........some of you fail and never even know it. Originally Posted by dearhunter
Stop it, I'm getting misty.
  • cg00
  • 07-08-2010, 10:55 AM
A timely reminder, CB. Most of us lifers understand and respect the fact that the board owner(s) get to/have to make all the hard calls.

Property rights trumps sentimentality.

Brooke got goaded by a bully. If she hadn't stood up to the bullying it would have kept on, and on, and on...she stopped the bullying, but it cost her. It cost us, too.

When she returns on 7 August, she'll return to a warm welcome by most of us. Alyssa? Not so much. My guess is Alyssa will never cease to be disruptive if/when she does return. Originally Posted by Don T. Lukbak

I've pretty much stayed away from all this bs drama but I can help myself after reading this one. I respectfully disagree with Don.

On quite a few occasions Alyssa or another newbie has posted and Brooke was right behind them addressing them. If anyone was goaded, it was Alyssa. I agree MOST of Alyssa's post and thread starters were either in the inappropriate forum or ignorant. But Brooke does have an issue with tone and annoyance. I tried to tell Brooke in other threads in a more gentle way. But she just won't learn to tone it down. She IS that neighbor that calls the home owner's association and tattletales on every rules violation. I don't mind it when the authorities tell me I am doing something wrong. But when another member does it in the tone she normally uses, it is just outright annoying. I think the mods being a little laxed on the rules helps give this board a welcoming feel. Another member constantly policing everyone does not. I can see her scaring off newbies especially ladies who read some of these threads. I certainly would not want to join a community where non-mods police strictly and get pat on the backs for it.

I've met Brooke and like her. She was very nice to me. I have never met Alyssa. But after reading all these post, I definitely get an wiff of competition. And it was only a matter of time before someone was going to go off on the other. Just under the current I get the impression this has to do with getting GFE with great massage vs non-GFE with great massage. At least that is my read.

I think the Mods banning them for a month was SPOT ON. Both need to be put in the corner and cool it. They acted like 5 year olds, they deserve to be treated like 5 year olds.

Sorry to Brooke I posted something negative about her. I really did not want to but she needs to learn to play nicer. I'm sure I have a target on my back now. So be it. I probably won't see most the ladies on here anyways now that I know they are carrying lethal and deadly in their purse. That's about the only thing I've learned from this board in the last two weeks. I got my policies too. But that's another thread -out.
Would a mod please remove cg's post..........this not a thread for common sense.

ender................you pass.............this time
I probably won't see most the ladies on here anyways now that I know they are carrying lethal and deadly in their purse. That's about the only thing I've learned from this board in the last two weeks. I got my policies too. But that's another thread -out. Originally Posted by cg00
I shoot lasers out of my left eye, the right one will just stare at you until you feel dirty.
I shoot lasers out of my left eye, the right one will just stare at you until you feel dirty. Originally Posted by RebeccaRothko

Nice, I'm beginning to understand DH's interest.
Nice, I'm beginning to understand DH's interest. Originally Posted by boardman
Fuck off young fart.........I saw her first.
Obviously I'm not a mod and while I think it's a bit harsh it is a fair explanation. Thanks IKE.

But does this mean I will get points again for calling DH an ashole? Originally Posted by boardman
I believe you get Brownie Points for calling DH an asshole At least, thats what is printed on my Super Duper ECCIE decoder ring membership card

Rule number 17. You should treat all members with respect. Except DH-- fuck him.

I heard rumors of the Super Duper ECCIE decoder ring (with a whistle) membership card...........I heard it gets you freebies with the hooktards.

All of the females need to get in line and do as winter weather says.........the rest of you can fuck off.
I didn't get a decoder ring, all I got were some entertaining PM's.
I didn't get a decoder ring, all I got were some entertaining PM's. Originally Posted by RebeccaRothko
WTF.............they were not meant to be entertaining.......you were supposed to spread the wurd
Oh, okay, well ****** said "I know it sounds cheap but..." and then ******* asked if I had more photos. I guess they were not meant to be entertaining, just mildly annoying?

Oh and I got one regarding my post about Palace Inn from the guy I had gone to Palace Inn with, he called me a couple days later to say "Oh hey, I'm ******" to which I responded "Yeah, I know that."