Nissan VS Chevy

^^^

Will the cookies look like boobies? Originally Posted by lookn4boobies

I could get creative if need to be ijs
Fuck the Japanese and their cars. I'm coming up on 180K miles on a 4-dr Jeep Wrangler Unlimited, and no problems. And women who drive Jeeps are hot; you'd definitely look good in one. Originally Posted by 2intexas

I like you lol I actually looked at the new jeeps they are nice... I just dont want to spend alot of money when I put as many miles as I do on my cars its pointless.. I dont want to still be paying on my car when I hit 100,000 miles.. With the altima I can pay it off in 2 years or less..
I have a 2008 altima which now has 70k miles. The only problem we have is the door lock solonoids all fail (the locks refuse to open/close). I have had 5 replaced under warranty which just expired, and wouldn't you know another one just failed. Apart from that, it's been very reliable.
I have a 2008 altima which now has 70k miles. The only problem we have is the door lock solonoids all fail (the locks refuse to open/close). I have had 5 replaced under warranty which just expired, and wouldn't you know another one just failed. Apart from that, it's been very reliable. Originally Posted by holdemfan
that sucks
Hey Dorthy, I like Hyundai also. You would look good in a Hyundai Genesis Coupe!! Hot car, hot Dorthy!!! Check them out. You may be looking for a 4 door tho, The Sonata, and Azera are nice 4 door rides from Hyundai as well. The 4 Door Genesis is very sweet but it gets pricey. Hyundai's are very dependable as well.
Hey Dorthy, I like Hyundai also. You would look good in a Hyundai Genesis Coupe!! Hot car, hot Dorthy!!! Check them out. You may be looking for a 4 door tho, The Sonata, and Azera are nice 4 door rides from Hyundai as well. The 4 Door Genesis is very sweet but it gets pricey. Hyundai's are very dependable as well. Originally Posted by Daddio
thanks hun
I could get creative if need to be ijs Originally Posted by Dorthy_Monroe

hmmmmmm umm..... splain, Lucy...
That depends on what model. I have a 2004 Maxima...the worst model they ever put out! Altima's and Maxima's are a gamble depending on the year model.
Hey Dorthy, I like Hyundai also. You would look good in a Hyundai Genesis Coupe!! Hot car, hot Dorthy!!! Check them out. You may be looking for a 4 door tho, The Sonata, and Azera are nice 4 door rides from Hyundai as well. The 4 Door Genesis is very sweet but it gets pricey. Hyundai's are very dependable as well. Originally Posted by Daddio
I'd be afraid of Hyundais for reliability and long term usage. A friend of mine had an Azera and after it hit 100k miles he had all kinds of issues with it, cosmetically and mechanically. And those Genesis's I heard can reach up to a price past $50,000!! Who the fuck would want to pay that much for a Hyundai?? Might as well get a BMW or a Mercedes Benz if you gonna pay that kind of money!
That depends on what model. I have a 2004 Maxima...the worst model they ever put out! Altima's and Maxima's are a gamble depending on the year model. Originally Posted by DarthMaul
I don't know Dorthy but I'm pretty sure she wants to buy a 2015 model and not a 2004, at least that's what I understood by her original post.
Hey Dorthy look into Capitol One for financing, you can get a check from them, it is almost like paying in cash when you go to the dealer, you have a little more leverage for getting a better price... Oppps.. Haggle a better deal...
I'd be afraid of Hyundais for reliability and long term usage. A friend of mine had an Azera and after it hit 100k miles he had all kinds of issues with it, cosmetically and mechanically. And those Genesis's I heard can reach up to a price past $50,000!! Who the fuck would want to pay that much for a Hyundai?? Might as well get a BMW or a Mercedes Benz if you gonna pay that kind of money! Originally Posted by kerwil62
Hyundais are way to pricey i looked them up a sonata is close to 40k
Hey Dorthy look into Capitol One for financing, you can get a check from them, it is almost like paying in cash when you go to the dealer, you have a little more leverage for getting a better price... Oppps.. Haggle a better deal... Originally Posted by lookn4boobies

My parents are helping me but thanks
Before you buy you ought to rent one for 2-3 days to get a better feel for it.
I'd be afraid of Hyundais for reliability and long term usage. A friend of mine had an Azera and after it hit 100k miles he had all kinds of issues with it, cosmetically and mechanically. And those Genesis's I heard can reach up to a price past $50,000!! Who the fuck would want to pay that much for a Hyundai?? Might as well get a BMW or a Mercedes Benz if you gonna pay that kind of money! Originally Posted by kerwil62
How about the Kia K900? I saw it at the Car show last year and was blown away.
That's a $70,000+ model. Thing is it's roomy. I'm a larger than average guy. I sat in or tried to sit in a bunch of cars at the car show. To find a BMW or Mercedes that is as comfortable as that Kia I would have had to pay twice the price. Some of the BMW's damn near made me feel claustrophobic.

In that same category I'd say the Cadillac and Lincoln Sedans are just as nicely appointed but not nearly as roomy.

If I were in the market for a full size sedan I would give the K900 a serious skeptical look. I know nothing about the mechanics of them as far as durability but they have a good warranty. Their cosmetics seem to have come a long way since they started importing. Used to be a 4 year old Kia or Hyundai looked trashed, faded paint, plastic falling off etc,. The more recent ones appear to hold up better.