Boxing Fans....a thread for us..

^^That's because Floyd fucked himself by running like a bitch during the Pac fight..everyone got screwed (me included who went to the fight) but thousands who blew $100 on the ppv as well....they weren't going to blow money again If he were smart he would have saved the Pac fight for his last one before retiring... He could have pulled in more money, charged more for the PPV and then ran away like a bitch for 12 rounds before retiring..

Something tells me he will try and come back for #50 at some point just so he can beat Marciano's record...

I'm glad he's gone...and I "used" to be a fan...
I finally have some free time !!! Any good fights tonight?
I finally have some free time !!! Any good fights tonight? Originally Posted by SweetDulce
wanna joust?
I want to see Money fight again just don't want to pay for it ijs Originally Posted by The Player
I want to see him get his ass kicked... by Rousey
That ^^ would be awesome!
Feeling the UFC tonight.
Some good bouts tonight. Mattysse, Broner both fightin quality opponents. Should be good. TheN of course we have ggg vs lemieux on the 17th. Good stuff.
^^That's because Floyd fucked himself by running like a bitch during the Pac fight..everyone got screwed (me included who went to the fight) but thousands who blew $100 on the ppv as well....they weren't going to blow money again If he were smart he would have saved the Pac fight for his last one before retiring... He could have pulled in more money, charged more for the PPV and then ran away like a bitch for 12 rounds before retiring..

Something tells me he will try and come back for #50 at some point just so he can beat Marciano's record...

I'm glad he's gone...and I "used" to be a fan... Originally Posted by SNL9933
Speaking of his record, I think Roman Gonzalez (who should be fighting on the undercard of GGG / Lemeaux) is on track to beat that record.

As much as GGG is my boy, I think Roman might actually be a better pound for pound fighter.
anybody going to the Big fight?

to watch CANELO WIN.
Speaking of his record, I think Roman Gonzalez (who should be fighting on the undercard of GGG / Lemeaux) is on track to beat that record.

As much as GGG is my boy, I think Roman might actually be a better pound for pound fighter. Originally Posted by jbravo_123
I totally agree....Roman Gonzalez is a little beast...he beat the fuck out of Viloria last night...

and as far as Triple G goes...gawt damn he fights with precision. He also beat Lemieux's ass as well...

Looking forward to Cotto / Alvarez....that's going to be one hell of a fight..
Canelo vs Cotton should be a hell of a fight! Canelo will probably break him down the way Margarito did (w/o the plaster in the gloves). Cotto doesn't hold up very well to fighters that apply constant pressure and have heavy hands.
Mr. Cinnamon?.....again?

Who is he fighting this time? Mr. Sprinkles?
Cinnamon vs jotto

As much as GGG is my boy, I think Roman might actually be a better pound for pound fighter. Originally Posted by jbravo_123
huh, Chocolatito better than GGG! Maybe in a few years.
Chocolatito has fought the better opposition, in ggg's defense everyone from 154-168 has ducked him. It's hard to gauge his true potential w/o seeing him take on an elite 160 pounder. Again not his fault..
That hack Stephen A Smith is white knighting for Gayweather to avoid G3 if he comes back for his 50th fight.

Saturday was the first time I actually got to watch one of his fights and shit, that man lands some heavy blows. No way Gayweather makes it past those.