Results of the Usual Suspects Poker Tournament

ROTFLMFAO!!!!!!!

BL you are a riot!! Great stuff!
It really is a shame that Hitler and his fun loving posse did not attend the poker game. That would add to SHMB treasure trove.
You should watch it, there is a scene involving you, hahaha.. Originally Posted by BigLouie
I did. Billy Idol - Cradle Of Love, awesome video...suits me perfectly...
I did. Billy Idol - Cradle Of Love, awesome video...suits me perfectly... Originally Posted by Wakeuр
I don't know what you're talking about. Everyone swore that was you kissing a girl
Looks like you guys and gals had a great time!
Thank you BL & JJ, as always, for a job well done.

Thanks to the many lovely ladies without whom there would have been no party.

Special thanks to a few ladies who always know how to "throw together" the best impromptu after parties. Once again, you did not disappoint.

And as for all the guys: "You're welcome."

Finally, congrats to all the winners. I didn't play, but for some odd reason, I felt like the Grand Prize winner by night's end.

Originally Posted by TexasGator
I'm gonna kick your ass........

Gator Man, you lucky fuck...you were...you ended up with hottest babe there. Props to you my brother..

Now that she's posted I got say one thing to BDS... dayum girl!!!

You are one cool, crazy, flexible, sexy mofo! It was cool chilling and dancing with you at the after-party. it's very rare anyone ever lives up to their "legendary" status here...but you far exceeded it my sweet snow...

If Gator Man doesn't get you to the "bus station", don't worry you can come chill with me... Lol. ( that's right J353, you're my boy but back off)...lmao..

Do "you" mami....ok? Originally Posted by Satino

You really are the King of Strip clubs.......i have never had soooo much fun on the dance floor or on the pole than i had that night.
You are the man........you got some moves that brought out my moves that put "someone" to shame......shhhhh
You make me want to put back on my stripper heels.....
Your one of the coolest brotha's i've met!!
Hope to hang out with you again!!

Legendary??? LMFAO

J353......i just want to make love to your 'guns'

KN.....dont call me

DED thancks for bringing your girl......she is a hot lil thing!

Guys everyone of you made a huge impression on me......

To the ladies that were at the after party......,. Im hanging out with ya'll again!!!

A special thancks to aboveitall
J353......i just want to make love to your 'guns'
Originally Posted by babydollsnow
That can be arranged.
  • Satin
  • 01-16-2011, 02:27 PM
Snow, thanks for the PM, I appreciate it and point well taken. King? Nah, this is just what I do mami...lol. Yea anytime, we need to go kick it again. I know I can be wild there and not get kicked out - like I have at some strip clubs..

BL, the video is freaking hilarious! Is that really how I make an entrance? Lol btw,..keep ur lips off my Madalyn...

Good party....even better after-party...
Thanks Louis and Jake for putting on the party. I didn't do well in the tourney and didn't really meet many girls there as I'm shy...but it was still fun. See y'all at the next one. I like Thursday nights.
  • eve
  • 01-19-2011, 09:20 PM
I had Fun!!!! I got to meet alot of you guys!!!