Random Thoughts

If I would've taken the time to stand in line for 3 hours, I would've voted for Trump. Bring on WW3, there are too many people on this earth anyway
I was starting to feel a little chunky after my car accident plus the holidays… But I've been working very hard on it and I only have 9 more pounds to go!

P.S. Cat photo-bomb! And he has way more than 9 pounds to lose… Lol
Attached Images File Type: jpg IMG_6174.JPG (196.7 KB, 430 views)
My dear, I very recently saw you naked, up close and very personal. I tried to examine every inch of you and came to the conclusion that you are NOT chunky.
I was starting to feel a little chunky after my car accident plus the holidays… But I've been working very hard on it and I only have 9 more pounds to go!

P.S. Cat photo-bomb! And he has way more than 9 pounds to lose… Lol Originally Posted by Ginger Doll
I don't know what kind of bizarro world it would be in which this would be considered chunky - you look fantastic!
Thank you guys!! That makes the shakes & cardio torture feel worthwhile!
You should cover the screen with a sheet of tempered class. Really helps to protect it Originally Posted by Rockydoc
I will try that, thanks. Third screen I've broken.
WTF is this thread about? Originally Posted by Danielle Reid
Pancakes and marmosets.
"Kingsman: The Secret Service" is a great movie. One of my favorites. Always worth a rewatch.
The Kingsmen. Are we talking "Louie, Louie" here?
The Kingsmen. Are we talking "Louie, Louie" here? Originally Posted by watchoutthegameisrigged
No, a movie. Kind of an action comedy with overtones of the old, campy Roger Moore-era James Bond films. Colin Firth is excellent in it if anyone is a fan of his work.

A provider was telling me she liked the scent of the soap I use and asked if it was Irish Spring. It was! Turned out the old commercials were right all along! ("...but I like it too")

Thankful for alternative ways, than Eccie, to get action.

P.S. Cat photo-bomb! And he has way more than 9 pounds to lose… Lol Originally Posted by Ginger Doll

Definitely not chunky, but looking at you makes my little guy "chubby"
Thankful for alternative ways, than Eccie, to get action. Originally Posted by shortblkguy
Sorry it doesn't work for you. It's a shame - you seem like a good guy.

(To everyone: Please, let's not turn this into an AA/No-AA discussion. There are threads for that all over eccie.)
I was surprised to learn that the actress who played Olenna Tyrell on Game of Thrones, Diana Rigg, was also Emma Peel on the old Avengers TV show!