Have you caught this story?

I thought libertarians didn't make pronounced judgements such as these. Originally Posted by WombRaider
Not political either. You're an idiot.
Not political either. You're an idiot. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
I said pronounced judgement. Political isn't a hurdle the statement has to clear, cocksucker.
I thought libertarians didn't make pronounced judgements such as these. Originally Posted by WombRaider
Where did you get the idea that libertarians don't make judgments?

They make them all the time. As they should.

Judgments such as "The War On Drugs is a Failure".
Where did you get the idea that libertarians don't make judgments?

They make them all the time. As they should.

Judgments such as "The War On Drugs is a Failure". Originally Posted by ExNYer
And yet again, woomby shows why he won the DOTY 2016 poll in a landslide. Must be all those " grass roots " efforts, like his post here ! He's off to a fast start for DOTY 2017 ! He wants ALL of the votes this next time !!!
And yet again, woomby shows why he won the DOTY 2016 poll in a landslide. Must be all those " grass roots " efforts, like his post here ! He's off to a fast start for DOTY 2017 ! He wants ALL of the votes this next time !!! Originally Posted by Rey Lengua
How exactly did I show anything, dipshit? I'm not going to be on this forum next year, dumbass. You're growing tiresome. I've just about had my fill of making fun of you.
How exactly did I show anything, dipshit? I'm not going to be on this forum next year, dumbass. You're growing tiresome. I've just about had my fill of making fun of you. Originally Posted by WombRaider
More like YOU are showing YOUR yellow backed ways again. Go ahead and leave NOW if it's too much for YOU sitting at the adult table woomby ! Don't let the door hit YOUR, money making, well fudge-packed ass on the way out ! Adios , MoFo ! Run, little woomby, run away ! Whatever will YOUR WK do then ? !! Opening NEW 'holes in a foreign country woomby ? Lahore was suggested as a good place for your " franchise " operations , along with all of the area that ISIS now controls !