when your ho gets moody...

If you had decided to see me as a new client and then cancelled, there is probably not anything you could say that would cheer me up---maybe "hey doll, I've got the shits, if your into that then come over--jk--say really sorry, check the Iso section and find you a good time--sad that I missed you,,love you sweetie. That might would work, or I may just stalk you for the next nine months.

Guys can be sensitive to rejection
Question: if I schedule with THN, & hours beforehandour meeting some 'tards insults me by calling me Black. My down is now screwed & I'll be butthurt for days to come. Am I obligated to pay THN 33% over her rate upon rescheduling?
No, never ... you would owe her 75% of the donation.
It depends. How fast is each train going, and when did they leave their respective stations?
Derive the volume of THN's bosoms using calculus.
Volume = (4/3)πr³
Volume = (4/3) pi r 3 Originally Posted by Dorian Gray
You mean (4/3)πr³ ? (Alt codes are your friends.)

That formula fails to take account of the effect of gravity on boobage.

when your ho gets moody... Originally Posted by THN
Better moody than moldy.
Maybe we should use displacement instead

*Density = mass /volume

Volume = mass / density

[Unit of volume =mass / density =kg / kg/m^3 = m^3]
I prefer using my hands and mouth to gauge her boobage. I missed all that math stuff.
I prefer using my hands and mouth to gauge her boobage. I missed all that math stuff. Originally Posted by micktoz
That's ok... some people are just hands on learners
I can tell you window lickers, don't read... So it's all hands on for us.
I developed the following formula after much research.

Bust Size = √((565 x weight)/(height in inches - 10))
There are clearly two points of view, both valid. There's also a very simple "best of both worlds" solution which ladies have used with me.

I mean really? You wanna spend an hour with a cunty bitch?
Oftentimes, no.

Sometimes a suboptimal performance beats none at all, especially for those of us who do not have that much time to hobby because of work commitments. An hour isn't much time to rustle up a plan B. Originally Posted by TexTushHog
Often this is quite true. Some of us live an hour or more from a big city, so an hour before the appointment we've already made whatever arrangements and driven quite a distance. I used to drive 90 minutes from College Station to Houston I'd leave two hours or more before the appointment time.

How to know which is true for a given guy on a given day? ASK! Ask him, not us. You tell him "Hey I'm having a really crappy day and I don't think I can give you a great session today. If you want to reschedule ... or, we can get together and see what happens".

He might say "tomorrow or Tuesday would be cool", he might say "dang, I only travel to Dallas four times per year and I was really looking forward to seeing you." If he's really smart, he might even say "where is your favorite place to go in Dallas? Cosmo's you say? Let's head down there and have a couple of drinks and see what happens."
If he'd have driven from out of town or across town I'd have kept the apt and kept with TTH's thinking. This wasn't the case. He did have to drive about 30min so I hope I gave him enough time. He also would have been passing thru the hi five area on his way so there's always that. Lol

The rest of you fuckers are cracking me up and giving me a migraine at the same time. How is that possible? All I know is that fifteen twenties make $300.
And I know that its just a quick click and a taint photo is taken ...