Another Trump Atrocity

You already cited the source, Ekim the Inbred Chimp, and it's great fun illustrating how you're too stupid to realize it. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
You are right, except Trump didn't own it. It had been repossessed for failure to make payments. It says so in the link that you keep lying about. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
LMAO you are about to your knees in lies chicken dick. How about showing where in the link I provided where it stated that. Either print it out or STFU. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Originally Posted by i'va biggen
FTFY, Ekim the Inbred Chimp.
FTFY, Ekim I am the Inbred Chimp. Originally Posted by I B Hankering

poopthrowing.jpg
FTFY, Ekim the Inbred Chimp.
Trumpolini Lemmings...ha ha. Quote from the second link:

I don't think the story here should be that a Marine Corporal misinterpreted events when a Trump-labeled plane came to pick him up and bring him home to Miami. That's understandable. But SeanHannitysMinions.com could have checked to verify the story was …

Oh, right. They did. They asked the Trump campaign whether or not the imaginary tale of heroism on Donald Trump's part was true, and the Trump campaign "confirmed" that the imaginary, bullshit-laden version is the one they should run with.
Amazing how the Trumpites cling to the lie.
Trumpolini Lemmings...ha ha. Quote from the second link:

I don't think the story here should be that a Marine Corporal misinterpreted events when a Trump-labeled plane came to pick him up and bring him home to Miami. That's understandable. But SeanHannitysMinions.com could have checked to verify the story was …

Oh, right. They did. They asked the Trump campaign whether or not the imaginary tale of heroism on Donald Trump's part was true, and the Trump campaign "confirmed" that the imaginary, bullshit-laden version is the one they should run with.
Originally Posted by Prolongus
The story COG cited is closer to the truth than your version, pro-plunged-ass.
Like I said.
Like I said. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Yup. Lemmings see, lemmings do.
Waiting for Trump to say the sky is green with pink polka dots so the Lemmings here can defend it.
Wanna bet he gets elected? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Sure. What's the bet?
Budman,

He won't pay. He's a liberal. He'll have to steal it first.
He will make a great President Can't wait till January 20th 2017!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Originally Posted by Cherie
Don't count your chickens before they are hatched. Trump is a long way from 270 electoral college votes.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...nough-not-yet/
Yup. Lemmings see, lemmings do.
Waiting for Trump to say the sky is green with pink polka dots so the Lemmings here can defend it.
Originally Posted by Prolongus

FYI, pro-plunged-ass, the "lemmings" would be the ones voting for hildebeest: to preserve Odumbo's "status quo".

FYI, pro-plunged-ass, the "lemmings" would be the ones voting for hildebeest: to preserve Odumbo's "status quo".

Originally Posted by I B Hankering
The weak minded are Trump followers.
Contrary to your stupid beliefs, Ekim the Inbred Chimp, it's the hildebeest minions like you who are mind-numb to the possibilty of change.