The Dating Game 2018

Since it’s not letting me edit to add:

I’d be happy to take any lady on this board out for a nice date, with no obligations, if anyone wants one.
Since it’s not letting me edit to add:

I’d be happy to take any lady on this board out for a nice date, with no obligations, if anyone wants one.
while they are fucking hooktards? Originally Posted by pxmcc
Damn right. The fucktards just thinck the pussy is dried up ... its not. The fun thing is they enjoy giving me gifts so basically the fucktards are paying me to fuck their wives. Talk about win-win ...
  • Jkynx
  • 08-08-2018, 09:26 PM
The way I see it "real" dates are more expensive then the "dates" I find here. On a "real" date you're hoping for at least a goodnight kiss. Screw that lol.
Patio bar day drinking followed by 90 minutes of sweaty sex when I am too drunk to cum but give it hell anyway...I've had that date many times and still always my favorite... Originally Posted by rustyshackleford112.7
Heh....I'll remember that
Damn right. The fucktards just thinck the pussy is dried up ... its not. The fun thing is they enjoy giving me gifts so basically the fucktards are paying me to fuck their wives. Talk about win-win ... Originally Posted by pyramider