Wow, can you believe this...

[quote=Guest021812-3;2172373]Bubba, please do not hijack this thread. You should know better.

As for calculating $$$ spent in the hobby, I try not to. It stresses me the fuck out.

Oh, yeah a bigtime +1
My take: well, I ain't takin' it with me....and I worked too hard to simply hand it all over to a buncha ungrateful relatives. As long as I'm not using this month's "milk 'n eggs" money then why bother keeping a running tally?
('course, like others, I'd also love to have daaaaman's hobby budget. Yeehaw! what a star-studded lineup I'd put together the rest of this year.....)
  • Logan
  • 02-19-2012, 01:39 PM
Daaaaman is a class act – he has not bothered to interject or heap “self” accolades upon himself. Class all the way.
Let's see.

Mavericks
Cowboys
Rangers
Stars

That much DISPOSABLE income can only mean a few things, one of which could be playing for somebody. Originally Posted by Rambro Creed
All good guesses, I suppose. To fuck as much as he does takes a special type of athleticism. He's as sexy as any pro baller I've seen, for sure.

Daaaaman is a class act – he has not bothered to interject or heap “self” accolades upon himself. Class all the way. Originally Posted by Logan
I couldn't agree more. A class act on the boards, in chat, in public and BCD. There may be equally classy guys around here, but no one exceeds his level. Period.

~sweetness~