Woman beheaded....in Oklahoma, assailant shot by manager.

I see it. Do you see it EVA? Notice how I wrote "on another note". That means I'm not changing the subject but going off on a tangent that is related to the post that I was responding to. In this case, someone said that the guy was trying to convert people at work. I made the comment that it was not protected speech.....until Obama came along with his Muslim outreach program. I further made the point that KU had put out a memo to the entire campus that regulates free speech which refers back to converting people is not protected speech.

Did you notice that you were the only one who had to have this explained to you?
So you think (snick) combining the two does not relate one for the other? LOL gimme a break. Judy nice try.
by the way, my OP, my rules and you can fuck yourself (probably won't be the first time for you)
So you think (snick) combining the two does not relate one for the other? LOL gimme a break. Judy nice try. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
You will be among the first lamp post decorations... LMAO
by the way, my OP, my rules and you can fuck yourself (probably won't be the first time for you) Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
You are a expert on fucking yourself like you did here...LMAO

You will be among the first lamp post decorations... LMAO Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
Whiffy are you wanting to suck Judy's dick? Or just hug him?
big pussy...

Brilliant, Slobbrin!
by the way, it was an assault style rifle...
Whiffy are you wanting to suck Judy's dick? Or just hug him? Originally Posted by i'va biggen
He is hoping to do both!
How amazing over 50 posts on a totally bullshit story.

Jim
You sound just like her. Originally Posted by TheDaliLama
Pant suits and granny panties too......
That ought to shut her whore mouth. Originally Posted by TheDaliLama
If Odumbo had a son, he'd behead an infidel too..............
Brilliant, Slobbrin! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
that is what we do to "Dipships of the year" up here
I thought you gave 'em $25 in free slot pulls and a complimentary generic buffet...
I thought you gave 'em $25 in free slot pulls and a complimentary generic buffet... Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
In your case a Baby Ruth will be enough.