Screening? Rent is due? I'm worth $250$300 per hour?

You should hit Marley up now...she's trolling ISO for business at OPEC approved rates! Originally Posted by Toyz
I have never had an issue with Marley. I text and within a short amount of time I'm scheduling. Some times as quick as 1-5 minutes. The girls she helps or works with have always been super nice.
S/T by Marley you mean BeckyGoodhead ? And thanks for taking the time to get an inside look of the hobby, it was specially informative to me been new.
  • Toyz
  • 03-03-2015, 09:27 PM
I have never had an issue with Marley. I text and within a short amount of time I'm scheduling. Some times as quick as 1-5 minutes. The girls she helps or works with have always been super nice. Originally Posted by Still Looking

I never doubted it!

S/T by Marley you mean BeckyGoodhead ? And thanks for taking the time to get an inside look of the hobby, it was specially informative to me been new. Originally Posted by balingatx
NO! The Marley they speak of is Marley Monroe, do not confuse her for Becky Badhead aka Marley Madden.
Oh ok I should of figured that out just out of common sense, thanks
Oh ok I should of figured that out just out of common sense, thanks Originally Posted by balingatx

Always good to ask questions. Research is your friend!