locked??????

not here to impress ya. I'm here to entertain a few.

But I was impressed how easy it was to get someone to step on bat . And how long it took to find .......... never mind.

for sure the post title lost ya just sayin
A bit hard to join something your already in. Our records indicate you are already in there. Originally Posted by mojojo213

me be thinkin(never a good thing)I say your records be wrong or outdated. But if they be right, is outing mod only information on a open forum ok ?????????? just askin

Or is that admin info???????
me be thinkin(never a good thing)I say your records be wrong or outdated. But if they be right, is outing mod only information on a open forum ok ?????????? just askin

Or is that admin info??????? Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
hummmmm, maybe I need to put in Ask The Mods. mmmmm what area to try.
not here to impress ya. I'm here to entertain a few. Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
Then you had better start dancing.
There really should be a goat herd so TCGF can get together with his friends.
Then you had better start dancing. Originally Posted by pyramider

errr that's about it for dancing
I would have answered this in bustyamy's threAD for the Spider Hole. But, our local Houston modtards saw fit to go on a thread locking spree (it must be a labor day thing)

Pistolero:

I am opening this for just a quick comment. One of the few rules in the spider hole is privacy about who is in there. Using initials does not excuse this if everyone is able to tell who you mean.
So Brooke, I see two violations in this thread. It is up to the mods there if they take action.

.............................. .............................. .............................. .............................. .................

Allow me to clarify PistolPete's attempt to clarify "one of the few rules in the spider hole"..........the rule in question is "What happens in the Spider Hole stays in the Spider Hole"

.............................. .............................. .............................. .............................. ..................

DickemDown:

Just to clarify...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pistolero
One of the few rules in the spider hole is privacy about who is in there.

Actually P, that's not one of them. Anyone can say whether they are part of the "private" forum or not...

Just to clarify DeD's excellent attempt to clarify PistolPete's attempt to clarify.......I promise this will be the last clarification (unless St.Christopher chooses to come clarify my clarification of DeD's effort to clarify PistolPetes clarification concerning "one of the few rules in the Spider Hole")
.............................. .............................. .............................. .............................. ......................

Clarifications aside, one Spider Hole member outing the participation of another Spider Hole member can only happen from information gleaned from the Spider Hole........unless that member has previously stated in open forum (by statement or reference) that they are in fact a member of the Spider Hole.

All matters of modtarding are handled privately between the modtards and the member under investigation.......and is none of your fucking business unless you get that PM.

As to Broke Wild's "ignore list" and "do not see list"; she has the right to associate with (or not associate with) whomever she sees fit........I will still continue to refer newbies to her over the rest of the Fat Sperm Whales.......ijs
Just to clarify DeD's excellent attempt to clarify PistolPete's attempt to clarify...ijs Originally Posted by dearhunter
ATTEMPT???

Me thinks I did quite well...ijs
That you did.......I could have simply clarified the whole thin g by saying that you were both correct......where would the fun have been in that?

I am not inclined to waste my time looking through a retards posting history to see if they have (by statement or reference) disclosed their participation in the Spider Hole........unless I am forced to....ijs.
.I could have simply clarified the whole thin g by saying that you were both correct...... . Originally Posted by dearhunter
Wheeew. I am glad we got that straight. I was starting to get confused myself.

Thanks to DeD and DH.
Little P, ya gotta keep up.
Wheeew. I am glad we got that straight. I was starting to get confused myself.

Thanks to DeD and DH. Originally Posted by Pistolero
errr so now what?????????
Just to clarify DeD's excellent attempt to clarify PistolPete's attempt to clarify.......I promise this will be the last clarification (unless St.Christopher chooses to come clarify my clarification of DeD's effort to clarify PistolPetes clarification concerning "one of the few rules in the Spider Hole") Originally Posted by dearhunter
This is exactly what I was doing after reading this....
errr so now what????????? Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
I cannot see how there could possibly be anything else to clarify
Then I have been wrongly outed by a mod????????