My Final Post*

I aint feelin' the love

snick Originally Posted by CJ7
Sorry, I should have said, "Go on your way in peace and health JL, we will miss you dearly and we hope you will reconsider and return to our little love fest here". My bad.
Just checking to see ...
If one is too many, why do you keep supporting Obama? Tell us, Assup? What does he do that offsets the killing of innocent children? Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
That might be the stupidest fucking thing I've ever read from you. What have you done that offsets the sucking of innocent dicks in the Salina Bus Station?

Your logic defies consciousness. (Yes, that's what I said... you've got to be in a fucking coma!)

Must have been up late last night watching reruns of Nixon's impeachment!
Ah, couched in typical Barista verbiage - escape clauses out the wazoo.
well I suppose we can keep daring him to break his promise.

Or...pretend that the hateful, egotistical cocksuck never was here to begin with.
Yeah, just like we "Americans" here in the U.S.A. want to live in peace on land stolen from it's residents of 15,000 or more years. It is just we were better at genocide (accidentally mostly) than the Israeli Jews (maybe they were squeamish after WWII? Who really knows?) Sad commentary on pretty much everything human.

BTW, COG, the "world community" didn't support it. Britain and the U.S. and mainly the Zionists within supported it and pushed it through while the rest of the world didn't give a shit because they were totally fucked up from WWII and trying to survive and recover. Now the world community is pretty dang split on this. The Palestinians, at least the rich land holding ones with power, were complicit in this just as much as Jews and Zionists everywhere. That is why it is just such a fucked up mess. BTW, I support a Jewish and Israeli right to exist and have a country, I just think that some way has to be found to allow Palestinians (who had been in Palestine for at least a thousand years as long as we are talking about displacing and removing a land's residents who have been there for a long long time) to have some of the same rights and dignity as well. If anyone actually wants to try to understand the situation and really good start is a book called, "One Palestine Complete", but I digress.

Of course if it were just land and homeland, then this wouldn't be such a mess. It is only when you throw religion and prophecy and God into it all (often as a cover for power and wealth) that it always becomes an intractable killing zone IMHO. You can't reason with someone/anyone who comes to their opinions through faith of course (or the many people who cover up their real motives and reasons with faith so they don't have to reveal them). Originally Posted by austxjr
Actually, as much as I hate to say it, and as much as you will probably hate to read me saying it, you make some excellent points, austx. I don't agree with all of them, but they are thought provoking. Your last paragraph is pretty much dead on right.
and how did you have time to read it, Unaliar? I hear the Nixon impeachment trial is on the History channel tonite!
Just an FYI. JL only promised not to post in the National Sandbox; JL never promised not to post in the Political Forum. ijs
LMFAO, last time I was on here I was the only Jewish bloke! Now there are two besides me. I say this tongue and cheek mates. Too bad I missed all the fun. I would have quite fancied debating a "neo-con" MOT Lawyer. We after all share the same career. Mores the pity! Needless to say I'm a left-wing lib. Or, for those enlightened Labour. Well, I'm back and look forward to all the brilliant political chats to come, along with the insults I reckon. Cheers!
B' Shalom
Just an FYI. JL only promised not to post in the National Sandbox; JL never promised not to post in the Political Forum. ijs Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Counting yourself, there are more obnoxious Teawipe posters than JL was.
Spoken like a true Big Texan!
Come on, you PANSY!!!!