Expression, Information & Dignity in an Open Marketplace

Who says my pet is a dog? Who says I used "it" for the reasons you assume? Perhaps I was protecting it's privacy from the creeps that copy and paste everything any possible female ever says on eccie to reference later. It could be a dog, cat, turtle, rabbit of any sex. Originally Posted by Ms.Mandy
We respect you're sexual preferences! A girl has do what a girl has to do!
That was almost funny; childish middle school level teasing funny. For your one zillionth post today you think you'd be all warmed up and on your "A" game by now.

We respect you're sexual preferences! A girl has do what a girl has to do! Originally Posted by Still Looking
That was almost funny; childish middle school level teasing funny. For your one zillionth post today you think you'd be all warmed up and on your "A" game by now. Originally Posted by Ms.Mandy

SL'S TOP 10 THINGS MAKING YOU BAT SHIT CRAZY

1) You have considered ECCIE handles like “Fuck You Shit Head”
2) When the person you are arguing with stops posting but you don’t, even after they close their account.
3) You ask questions like, “I bet you think you’re cute?”
4) You post openly about giving MODS free sessions.
5) You wear a wig even when you’re by yourself.
6) You have had more accounts than SL has reviews.
7) You claim you don’t need to advertise as a BBW.
8) Your idea of be patriotic is not giving a service man the clap.
9) You have taken three Rosetta Stone courses and no one knows what the hell you’re talking about.
10) You answer questions with questions that end by saying, “so what do you think about that ass hole?”

I've requested this thread be closed since it's been taken over by SL and some other troll wasting time. Thank you all who contributed your on-topic thoughts.
Per request FF