Drug dealers vs Prostitution. A RANT by Bianca Page

Why does this thread not violate Rule #22 of the Forum Rules? Originally Posted by LexusLover
I don't get your beef. How does this violate Rule #22? We are debating the status of drug pushers and providers. We are not promoting, soliticiting or accusing anyone of using it.

Not a single post has been edited by board patrol. You trying to protect the OP from hooktardness by having this thread closed prematurely? After some debate the OP has a good point. Originally Posted by CamNewton
I wasn't issued any points but was given a warning a while back for putting a link to a news article about legislature legalizing certain substances. So I need to go back and re-read the #22 rule. I would like clarification as to what is allowed and not allowed just for myself so I don't break the forum rules inadvertently again in the future.

By the way I really do like the rant and discussion that the OP started on this thread. There are a lot of different perspectives on this issue. It certainly does give food for thought.
Interesting truths from a drug dealer....ladies & gentlemen, I give you Pablo Escobar from Colombia.

"I'm a decent man who exports flowers."

"There are two hundred million idiots, manipulated by a million intelligent men."

-----------------

Interesting truths about prostitution....

Thomas Aquinas said: "if prostitution were to be suppressed, careless lusts would overthrow society."

“Pope - Gregory The Great” declared in 591 A. D. that Mary Magdalene was a prostitute based on his own interpretation. There is no evidence or references in the bible that specifically label Mary Magdalene as a prostitute."
  • K2S0
  • 06-08-2011, 09:04 PM
There's a lot of odd contradictions when it comes to the subject of "selling one's body"

You can't sell sex the same way you can't sell your organs. You can have sex and you
can donate your organs and people will gladly accept both, but bring monetary
compensation into the equation and it's suddenly not ok...

but then people who "donate" blood and get paid, or men who "donate"
sperm and get paid, or women who rent out their uterus as a surrogate mothers and
get compensated, they don't get the same finger wagged at them...
but bring monetary
compensation into the equation and it's suddenly not ok...... Originally Posted by deevad
I think I had my first "date" in the fifth grade, went (was taken) to see a movie with her ... I was given some money by my mother to pay for the tickets and get something to eat and drink at the movies ... when "we" arrived at the ticket booth I noticed she (my date) sort of stood back while I walked up there and paid for the tickets ... when she asked if she could have a coke and popcorn she sort of stood back then too, while I went up and paid for her coke and popcorn ....

.. that is when I realized why I would be working for the rest of my life.

Later on I accepted the concept that it is sometimes just a lot easier and less complicated to just hand them the money, skip the movie, and don't worry about the ackward trip to their front door at the end of the night.

My Dad had a less romantic view of the "relationship" when he informed me in my mid to late teens that:

"P___y is like golf; you pay for every hole."