I am now a C Cup

RTM for threAD now!
  • BLM69
  • 04-14-2021, 02:48 PM
I have previously had the pleasure of eating Cage’s cum at a session a few years ago with Tori Capelli. I don’t recall the details of that session so maybe Cage can refresh. Since that session, I been trying to meet again with Cage to totally worship his balls and cock and have him feed me his entire massive load. Cage, I am still waiting. Let’s make the session freaky the way we both like it. Originally Posted by whitechocolate
I had a feeling cage was a big freak!
Suggestion to move thread to "another realm". Originally Posted by winn dixie
No, no ... I think Dallas Co-ed is the *perfect* place for this.

WC, question: if you could blow the entire team, would you rather do the Cowboys or the Texans (and why)?
I used to live in Houston so I would have chosen the Texans but since I am here in Dallas, I would chose the cowboys because I would want to make it a regular thing. My fantasy is get in the shower with the team and have them all play with my tits, then drop to my knees and worship one after another in the shower. Ideally, get the cheerleaders playing in the same shower. My therapist says I have always been a lesbian TS with a strong desire to be dominated by very virile masculine men in every way possible so having cheerleaders watching me would be essential
I do hope they have group showers. Too many health clubs going to private shower stalls. When all the sweaty guys showered together like the old days, you could watch those big dicks and balls jiggle and practically taste the precum dripping down their thighs. Showers, saunas and steam rooms can be so much fun. I am sure all you guys have been in saunas and steam rooms where you can’t take your eyes off other guys dicks
you are out of your Fn' mind. Dude, you need to have your estrogen adjusted.
See..here's the odd thing to me...

I'm straight... love me some dick. But I've never had a desire to just be in a room where I can just look at a bunch of dicks. Just sayin.... never been a thing.
  • BLM69
  • 04-15-2021, 01:40 AM
I do hope they have group showers. Too many health clubs going to private shower stalls. When all the sweaty guys showered together like the old days, you could watch those big dicks and balls jiggle and practically taste the precum dripping down their thighs. Showers, saunas and steam rooms can be so much fun. I am sure all you guys have been in saunas and steam rooms where you can’t take your eyes off other guys dicks Originally Posted by whitechocolate
I got a tip for you, get arrested and you'll be with nothing but cocks, some of them dudes will man handle you, probably in the shower too
THN made a brief reappearance in the hobby twitterverse to say hi, thanks for the entertainment, and a big “fuck you” to a certain someone who has posted in this thread.

Ok, I made up that last part, but believe that’s in her heart.
I am NOT gay. Men don’t get me hard. I don’t think of fucking a guy or getting blown by a guy. There is something though about sweaty or rock hard cocks and big hanging balls particularly in a group shower or steam room which make me want to lick and suck and eat cum. I do think of pleasing some men by letting them fuck me and put their creamy load in my ass if a woman also is present to assist in the fucking. Grace, if you were in a room with lots of rock hard cocks, you would look, lick and suck before they fucked you.
Cage, I just want your cum! Nothing unusual!
I been told by women that when they are in a sauna or steam room totally nude, there is a strong sexual attraction to other nude sweaty women whether straight or gay. In my case, it is the pheromones both men and women give off according to therapists.
  • BLM69
  • 04-15-2021, 05:16 PM
Cage has a fan
I am actually looking for some very openminded kinky lesbian providers who want to team up long term
I am proposing ECCIE create a connoisseurs blowjob club for all members who love licking and sucking balls, cock and eating and swallowing all the cum that can be shot into their mouth. Apparently there are members both male and female who can’t get enough and are totally addicted. They can suck dick 24/7 to swallow. They literally pick up men at Starbucks, Walmart, the gym etc etc just to eat cum. Moderators should strongly consider this suggestion. I would like to hear from guys and gals who agree with me.
  • BLM69
  • 04-18-2021, 11:53 AM
Let me know of any cum slurping whores that can't get enough, I always have some man juice to drain