Selling murdered baby parts for profit and other connected things

• DSK
  • 07-16-2015, 09:54 AM
You mean human cells! Did you fall in love with your sperm and some drunk woman egg that was dumb enough to fuck you then decided to abort? Originally Posted by WTF
Murderous wetback abuser...
  • WTF
  • 07-16-2015, 09:58 AM
Do you think that the research conducted by the Germans and Japanese on live victims was valid and should have been used?

You want to show all of us where the baby signed off on this? Better yet, have you ever heard of anyone (outside of a movie) who donated their organs specifically before killing themselves? Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
JD you better hurry up and buy you a new embryonic brain! Your momma and daddy shortchanged ya on the one they bought ya!
  • WTF
  • 07-16-2015, 10:02 AM
Murderous wetback abuser... Originally Posted by DSK
Do you cry every time a woman jacks you off because of all the potential body parts she spilled?
Do you think that the research conducted by the Germans and Japanese on live victims was valid and should have been used?

You want to show all of us where the baby signed off on this? Better yet, have you ever heard of anyone (outside of a movie) who donated their organs specifically before killing themselves? Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
There you go deflecting again.
The reality is that this practice had been going on since 1930 and is responsible for numerous vaccines against childhood diseases
  • DSK
  • 07-16-2015, 12:39 PM
Do you cry every time a woman jacks you off because of all the potential body parts she spilled? Originally Posted by WTF
No zygote is involved...
Murderous wetback abuser... Originally Posted by DSK
Murderous? Really?

Big words coming from a white slavery supporter.
No zygote is involved... Originally Posted by DSK
How come you aren't out spying on Jade Helm 15?
  • DSK
  • 07-16-2015, 03:25 PM
Murderous? Really?

Big words coming from a white slavery supporter. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
I do not condone nor participate in slavery. (or faggotry, as in your case)
I do not condone nor participate in slavery. (or faggotry, as in your case) Originally Posted by DSK
But you're the Dick Suck King
Isn't that what abortion is all about.?? Once you get past all of the rhetoric, what you are left with is a dead human life.

Wrapping it up in fancy legal terms justifying the procedure with laws that pacify ones conscience does not change that fact. Originally Posted by Jackie S
That's how I feel anyway
Ignorant fuck. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Wow another insightful response from the liberal left. In place of a proper response call someone a name........ retards. By the way how come you didn't abort your daughter, that bitch is dumb, but then again looking at your wife what does one expect.
Not what I said at all. I said because they had to edit the video to make it say what they wanted, it sounds fishy. Unlike some I don't hold a strong party line and blindly follow whatever Conservative news say's is true. Originally Posted by slingblade
So you didn't post this

"So now the baby parts are called "biological material" isn't that special!

I will simply say the story is a fabrication and seeing that they had to edit it, they must not have any real evidence. We will see soon enough."

So as I said even though you support abortion, you know enough to actually say what is aborted is a baby. That's than most on the left can or will say so I will give you credit for that.
For a change, this discussion begins and ends with semantics and talking points about a topic that smacks of hypocrisy and neurosis when debated on a sex board.

Onward Christian soldiers! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
How is discussing it here hypocritical, just because you have sex, your a hypocrite if you don't like the murdering of babys. I would hope that most people would be responsible enough to wear the appropriate items to prevent unwanted pregnancy. Just because you fuck doesn't mean you have to kill.
So you didn't post this

"So now the baby parts are called "biological material" isn't that special!

I will simply say the story is a fabrication and seeing that they had to edit it, they must not have any real evidence. We will see soon enough."

So as I said even though you support abortion, you know enough to actually say what is aborted is a baby. That's than most on the left can or will say so I will give you credit for that. Originally Posted by dirty dog
I never said I supported abortion. I support pro choice. Big difference.
To support abortion I would have to have one myself. And to answer your next question, If I was to knock up a provider and this late time of my life and risk everything I own. I would not want her to have an abortion. That would be my choice. the next guy has his own path to follow. Even back in Biblical times there were ways to abort. I do not know of one comment about it in the Bible for or against it.