New pictures!

It's sad that in today's world (in the USA) that so many focus on the negative.
Some could stand to love natural beauty.
  • Kraid
  • 07-11-2016, 12:56 PM

I decided to take some homemade pictures that would show my physique better. I've heard around that some believe I must be fat/pounds overweight since I call myself curvy and don't show my stomach often. Thought i'd prove haters wrong - although trust me, ya'll don't phase me or my business - and show off my cute curvy body.

Enjoy.

Rosaline

Originally Posted by Rosaline Isabel
Rosaline, I definitely would love to see you, but you gotta response to your PMs/Text a little bit more promptly than usual.
I've fucked fatter.
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ +++

This coming from a guy who's avatar pic looks like a tranny- #Fail.

Ha! Anyways this girl has haters because they know she looks hot and sexy! The firts provider to talk smack is the obvious jealous one. Sad sad sad...

C'mon gents and hater big mouth providers- Puhleez, you mofo's need to look in the mirror before judging someone. Especially you angry chubby providers LOL!

I think she looks good and sexy!! To each his or her own. And that's that. Originally Posted by USAsoldier
Jealous lmfao of what the granny panties?
Hey,, the mirror is clean so she gets an A ok w/me.

Cute pics chick!
Been with Rosaline multiple times and the girl isn't fat at all..... Her body is shaped amazingly well. And DAT ASS!!! Words can't explain.
I like these new pictures better... girls are supposed to be a bit curvy.
Been with Rosaline multiple times and the girl isn't fat at all..... Her body is shaped amazingly well. And DAT ASS!!! Words can't explain. Originally Posted by DominicanLover
+1...seen her in person more than any provider in my hobby career. The term pics do not do her justice has never been more appropriate.
Looking good there Rosaline!
I've fucked fatter. Originally Posted by dearhunter
Me too!

She looks like she is having fun and I like her confidence, that is always sexxy!
MMmmmm......YUMMY!!!!

I'd eat that!
Btw if your going to pull those granny panties all the way up over your love handles make sure when you take a picture from the side they don't roll out like on your other 2 pictures...

Let me guess Buisness is slow?

It's sad when your panties extend farther than where your pants go how is that even comfortable? Originally Posted by Dorthy_Monroe

Her back has love handles too
It does .. when i'm bending it sideways. Something that happens to anybody.

Her back has love handles too Originally Posted by jedin8
Except for folks with a BMI of 8-12%.
When it's closer to 20%, it certainly does.
Originally Posted by Dorthy_Monroe View Post
Btw if your going to pull those granny panties all the way up over your love handles make sure when you take a picture from the side they don't roll out like on your other 2 pictures...

Let me guess Buisness is slow?

It's sad when your panties extend farther than where your pants go how is that even comfortable
××××××××××××××××××××××

QUOTE=jedin8;1058391666]Her back has love handles too [/QUOTE]

+++++++++++++++++++++++++
@Rosaline Isabel - It's clear DM hates your delicious curvy body! She's a low budget mediocre provider who looks like a surfboard with tits.

Heh..