ladies is this what you really think of us

I would take Kayla on her worst day over Buffalo Beauty on her best day.
I would take Kayla on her worst day over Buffalo Beauty on her best day. Originally Posted by bustybabygirl
i so agree as far as kayla being fake, she tried to defend you at the beginning but you got rope and hung yourself. when your true colors showed and boy did they ever she changed her mind. that's not flip flopping or fake. its smart and shows common sense.
i so agree as far as kayla being fake, she tried to defend you at the beginning but you got rope and hung yourself. when your true colors showed and boy did they ever she changed her mind. that's not flip flopping or fake. its smart and shows common sense. Originally Posted by oiwantitbad
Is ur name kayla?
U couldn't handle me on no day
Is ur name kayla?
U couldn't handle me on no day Originally Posted by Buffalo_Beauty
Knore wud hee want too!
lol your not truly ready for war with me baby have several seats one min your pming me all nicely the next your bad talking
Me so glad you know your fake Originally Posted by Buffalo_Beauty
I pmed u letting u know just how rough this board can be and not to let it get to you, not to let if effect your head.. yes I tried to be nice and reach out to you bc I have had a hard time with alot of the same shit your going through.. but when u act in the way you are doing and generalizing the men on this board the way you did I don't agree with that at all.. I tried to be nice and reach out to you, nothing fake about that at all.. you need to calm yourself and think before you type, I meen really really think, this is a business these are the men who are going to make or break u... you can't just flip out as soon as u don't like what u hear and Esp flip out on everyone saying the things u say.. if u have a issue ignore or take it up with that person directly..I don't know what else to say to help u..
I pmed u letting u know just how rough this board can be and not to let it get to you, not to let if effect your head.. yes I tried to be nice and reach out to you bc I have had a hard time with alot of the same shit your going through.. but when u act in the way you are doing and generalizing the men on this board the way you did I don't agree with that at all.. I tried to be nice and reach out to you, nothing fake about that at all.. you need to calm yourself and think before you type, I meen really really think, this is a business these are the men who are going to make or break u... you can't just flip out as soon as u don't like what u hear and Esp flip out on everyone saying the things u say.. if u have a issue ignore or take it up with that person directly..I don't know what else to say to help u.. Originally Posted by KaylaRyder
It doesn't matter what you say to this lady K, she has a piss poor attitude no matter who offers any advice or anything. She doesn't understand sarcasm at all and when someone actually offers sound advice she spouts off about her pocketbooks or what ever.
I hope she eventually sees the light, but so far, don't think that will happen.

Btw, nice comments!!!
It doesn't matter what you say to this lady K, she has a piss poor attitude no matter who offers any advice or anything. She doesn't understand sarcasm at all and when someone actually offers sound advice she spouts off about her pocketbooks or what ever.
I hope she eventually sees the light, but so far, don't think that will happen.

Btw, nice comments!!! Originally Posted by Iso#1gfe
I dont think you know me
At all hell you dont even know my real name
So im ok with your delirious delusions of me talking shit and actual being a bad person two different things
I pmed u letting u know just how rough this board can be and not to let it get to you, not to let if effect your head.. yes I tried to be nice and reach out to you bc I have had a hard time with alot of the same shit your going through.. but when u act in the way you are doing and generalizing the men on this board the way you did I don't agree with that at all.. I tried to be nice and reach out to you, nothing fake about that at all.. you need to calm yourself and think before you type, I meen really really think, this is a business these are the men who are going to make or break u... you can't just flip out as soon as u don't like what u hear and Esp flip out on everyone saying the things u say.. if u have a issue ignore or take it up with that person directly..I don't know what else to say to help u.. Originally Posted by KaylaRyder
And i wrote you twice but you can comment again u can respond make or break you your weak me im far from it. Just talk shit as they do nothing personal so honestly your just corny my opinion just like your opinion
plastic man be ...thinkin this new ...funnel may be as genius as ...trump

...keep on insultin these ol ...cucks an yer likely ta haves jimmies ...linin up ta haves ya ...slap em around like the little ...bitches they be
And i wrote you twice but you can comment again u can respond make or break you your weak me im far from it. Just talk shit as they do nothing personal so honestly your just corny my opinion just like your opinion Originally Posted by Buffalo_Beauty
Yup I'm week when it comes to being run into the ground, I can argue with the best of them and never give up yet it still hurts inside, I'm not gonna lie.. I'm human, I'm a girl, I have feeling but in the end it's all about how I handle those feelings and what I'm going to do to not let it effect my business here.. yes I so would like to flip out and tell the world off but when your in a business and your actions are seen by everyone you can't do that... I love the guys I see, some may be bald fat or old but I still love them... I love them bc they changed my life, they made it so my son could have everything he wants and needs, they made it so could pay my bills and not have to worry, a few of the held me when I cried over the bs on this board, old or fat or whatever else, I would never want to say somthing that would hurt them or make them feel less then.. this business goes above and beyond looks or how hard their dick is..
I dont think you know me
At all hell you dont even know my real name
So im ok with your delirious delusions of me talking shit and actual being a bad person two different things Originally Posted by Buffalo_Beauty
You are correct I don't know you nor do I want to know you. Like has already been said, you came in her slamming the same gentleman you are expecting to throw down xx amount of money to help you make a living. And when someone make any little smart ass comment you come back at them and claim its your Latina heritage or whatever. Like I'm sure Kayla did, I gave you good advice in a pm and all you could say was something not affecting your pocketbooks. Must be nice to have the sugar daddy you claim to have. Oh wait, guess he isn't putting up with your shit anymore either hence why you decided to come here and ply your trade. Like I have told you, I wish you luck, but so far it seems you only want to be a pain in the ass to everyone here.
Wonder when that first review will come in. As I believe I have read somewhere that someone has actually took the plunge with you, good for him and you.
Yup I'm week when it comes to being run into the ground, I can argue with the best of them and never give up yet it still hurts inside, I'm not gonna lie.. I'm human, I'm a girl, I have feeling but in the end it's all about how I handle those feelings and what I'm going to do to not let it effect my business here.. yes I so would like to flip out and tell the world off but when your in a business and your actions are seen by everyone you can't do that... I love the guys I see, some may be bald fat or old but I still love them... I love them bc they changed my life, they made it so my son could have everything he wants and needs, they made it so could pay my bills and not have to worry, a few of the held me when I cried over the bs on this board, old or fat or whatever else, I would never want to say somthing that would hurt them or make them feel less then.. this business goes above and beyond looks or how hard or smalltheir dick is.. Originally Posted by KaylaRyder

FIFY

Nice comment Kayla!! Completely agree

Yup I'm week when it comes to being run into the ground, I can argue with the best of them and never give up yet it still hurts inside, I'm not gonna lie.. I'm human, I'm a girl, I have feeling but in the end it's all about how I handle those feelings and what I'm going to do to not let it effect my business here.. yes I so would like to flip out and tell the world off but when your in a business and your actions are seen by everyone you can't do that... I love the guys I see, some may be bald fat or old but I still love them... I love them bc they changed my life, they made it so my son could have everything he wants and needs, they made it so could pay my bills and not have to worry, a few of the held me when I cried over the bs on this board, old or fat or whatever else, I would never want to say somthing that would hurt them or make them feel less then.. this business goes above and beyond looks or how hard their dick is.. Originally Posted by KaylaRyder
I agree Kayla.
Kay-Kay is somebody in the room with you writing these posts
plastic man be ...thinkin this new ...funnel may be as genius as ...trump

...keep on insultin these ol ...cucks an yer likely ta haves jimmies ...linin up ta haves ya ...slap em around like the little ...bitches they be Originally Posted by Plastic Man
yep ole plastic man I agree wit u on this and trump lol

the latina got them on her pussy now u can feel it