What it takes to get rid of NBA Policy ?

lol....yall are quite entertaining....I'm eating popcawn and sipping on a Fireball right now while trying to figure out which outfit Imma wear with my NBA provider date tonight. I might even put in my blinged out grill for good measure. Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
Please for the Love of Paul Wall,tell me your Grillz was made by Johnny Dang?
Asian lives matter too
Maybe the residents of Washington state could be harmed? Originally Posted by GlobeSpotter
LOL. That was clever!! Good post.
I want the tiniest dick possible,. Originally Posted by shinepro
You would have to resort to only seeing ASIANS
^ is that why you dont see asians?
^ is that why you dont see asians? Originally Posted by TryWeakly
Nope
Jesus, don't be such an idiot. What she does or doesn't offer in session is her call, just like whether you do or don't want to see her is yours...neither have anything to do with the comment she made and that you attacked her for. Originally Posted by wildething
I'm not attacking her. I don't give a shit what she offers because I'm never going to see a her. Period. She made a crazy comment about why we would care about providers being NBA and I just made my comment, you're on a pussy selling site but don't actually sell pussy. Hmm,some of you guys need to get some ballsost times I jack off because you guys set a precedent and I'm not trying to best yypu out because some chick wants to support a guy who plays PlayStation the whole day.look, I work hard and don't make what you'll make but if I go I'm a session my dick come with the program. Meaning, we have to have sex , period. NBA policies are bullshit but I don't care. Have enough money and Kim Kardashian will suck you upside down.
For all you grammar freaks that last post was all incorrect. I'm on this yak and incoherent
For all you grammar freaks that last post was all incorrect. I'm on this yak and incoherent Originally Posted by shinepro
LMAO
^a myth Originally Posted by Heman
Not really

^ don't make fun,our lives matter Originally Posted by Heman
Again, not really .... See a pattern?

Asian lives matter too Originally Posted by Asiancajun
Not really
Lmfao
lol....yall are quite entertaining....I'm eating popcawn and sipping on a Fireball right now while trying to figure out which outfit Imma wear with my NBA provider date tonight. I might even put in my blinged out grill for good measure. Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
NBA provider? What team does he play for? (Pun intended)
I'm not attacking her. I don't give a shit what she offers because I'm never going to see a her. Period. She made a crazy comment about why we would care about providers being NBA and I just made my comment, you're on a pussy selling site but don't actually sell pussy. Hmm,some of you guys need to get some ballsost times I jack off because you guys set a precedent and I'm not trying to best yypu out because some chick wants to support a guy who plays PlayStation the whole day.look, I work hard and don't make what you'll make but if I go I'm a session my dick come with the program. Meaning, we have to have sex , period. NBA policies are bullshit but I don't care. Have enough money and Kim Kardashian will suck you upside down. Originally Posted by shinepro

da fuq he say........................... ..????

For all you grammar freaks that last post was all incorrect. I'm on this yak and incoherent Originally Posted by shinepro

Oh...... okay....... That explains it.... I guess.............

This BS again! Why ask why? If the lady doesn't want to serve me because I am black my reaction is great that is preferred over bad service any day and NO it's NOT racist to not see black men it is a choice and I respect it.