Other site. Again?

RIP OH2 Originally Posted by Jasmine Starr
Nice to see you around here Jasmine 😉
My hobby number (disposable) was not public and was only shared privately on OH2 via DM so they have access to people inboxes. Or a provider shared that with someone.

Either way is pretty FUCKED UP and I am glad I use disposable and multiple hobby numbers.

And this a FACT as is not hard to figure out how people phone numbers leaked out. What else leaked out? Originally Posted by ThoreXile
Damn, that's concerning & they texted you at night when you could possibly be home with the wife & kids. Could have at least texted during the daytime hours.
Why when a provider asks for a pic or extensive verification such as personal info I am out. You never know where it might end up.
Why when a provider asks for a pic or extensive verification such as personal info I am out. You never know where it might end up. Originally Posted by Htownbemer
They delete all your personal information once they complete the screening.
Dang
They delete all your personal information once they complete the screening. Originally Posted by MarcellusWalluz
But mysteriously ends up on twitter or other platforms if the monger dares to step outta line.
oh2 may be gone for good. pace is private and thehobbyverse seems sketch at best.
I wonder when VN's and TT's websites will be up? Timing is everything, they say.