Are Tattoos Really That Big Of A Distraction?

I have said get them before 25 and you will wish you did not later
I draw the line at the teardrop tat under the eye or the MS13 anywhere on the body. My future sis inlaw has a 1 on one wrist and 3 on the other. Tried telling my bro-inlaw what he's getting into but he thinks I'm crazy. She maybe be legit now but those tats will be with her till she pays to remove them.
Thought this was unique.
Ok thanks...Was just curious on everyones different opinions!
and i love womens bodies. i woman who is very pretty and or has a great body reminds me of a work of art. while i have seen some cute tattoos on beautiful and no so beautiful women i would never paint over a Piccasso or Van Gogh. My view of tattoos could be characterized by 2 of the hottest women [in my opinion] on this board Sexy Sonya and Tara /Evans. Tara has tats and in no way would distract me while Sonya doesnt have any nor would i wish her to. While its a personal preference for the ladies by no means do i need this added attraction, but as long as its not overpowering or offensive it would not be a deal breaker.
and i love womens bodies. i woman who is very pretty and or has a great body reminds me of a work of art. while i have seen some cute tattoos on beautiful and no so beautiful women i would never paint over a Piccasso or Van Gogh. My view of tattoos could be characterized by 2 of the hottest women [in my opinion] on this board Sexy Sonya and Tara /Evans. Tara has tats and in no way would distract me while Sonya doesnt have any nor would i wish her to. While its a personal preference for the ladies by no means do i need this added attraction, but as long as its not overpowering or offensive it would not be a deal breaker. Originally Posted by petiteassman
Agree I've been trying to translate this for a while

According to a friend's brother (who has made it his career as an MD removing tats) around 10 to 15% of the US population has tats. That number increases to 25 to 30% in the 20 to 35 year old age group. He also stated that the regret rate is quite high, about 66% of people who get tats regret it with in the first five years of having one (down from 75% 10 years ago). Of course, he has made a good living off that buyer's remorse. I can't post a link to theses statistics, as they come from a conversation we had not too long ago (last month in fact).

(Yes, I'm an engineer and stupid numbers will stick in my brain...) Originally Posted by DFK Hunter
Well, Wisconsin is about 20 yrs behind the times, lol and I don't DO tattoos, I just HAVE them. So he's probably got a better handle than I do.

and as i have stated i would die to have that view in person just once in my life. would that tat deter me or change my way of thinking.. not in the least but when you have a tush that incredible id hate to cover it with clothes, tats, .. anything i would leave it EXACTLY the way it is. you know it is so perfect i almost would feel guilty cumming on it..well id get over the guilt pretty quick
Agree I've been trying to translate this for a while

Originally Posted by SP Hunter
well i have a ton of tattoos and each one of them represents something extremly special to me that has accurred in my life and me being from the west coast and wher it is more excepted thus far no one here has had a problem with them..they are becoming more mainstream and the majority of guys that i know are very interested in them. Either they are interested because they are not brave enough to get them them selves or because if gives off that bad girl look that they have never had before..TO EACH THERE OWN..is what i say either you like them or you dont..every one has there preferences..the only thing i have to say is i would never judge someone over them..they could be a Dr.,Attorney,FBI..ect...haha its just art that represents something to them they are not getting it for anyone elses benifit...
thanks xoxoxoxox
Domino
I never knew that men who are fine with tats are in the minority. I would have said it's an even split.... It's a wonder I managed to survive in this business, I guess. It's never been an issue for me. Interesting research....

I have a large one on my upper arm/shoulder that is easily covered by a short sleeve shirt. But, I am not attracted to women with lots of 'jail tats' or poorly done ink. Neck tattoos on women (typically a name from what I have seen) are not my favorite either. I guess for me, it's the location of the ink and the quality/subject matter. Originally Posted by Dannie
I was not a fan of ink on women, until I saw Dannie. Somehow the band on her arm kinda fit her personality. Then I saw Vixen and gained an appreciation of tats as art, again the her extravagant ink seems to fit her personality. Reese McClain has an elegant ankle tat (that also serves to cover some scare tissue) that I love. So it seems I agree with THE DANNIE's comment.

BTW I just remembered a very strange film: "Tattoo is a 1981 film starring Bruce Dern and Maud Adams. Karl Kinsky (Dern) is a mentally ill tattoo artist who is hired to create temporary tattoos for some models. He becomes obsessed with one of them, Maddy (Adams), and kidnaps her in order to force her to wear "his mark". He keeps her captive as he creates his masterpiece on her body. Throughout the ensuing captivity, Maddy tries several times to escape, but her attempts are continually thwarted by Kinsky."

One night about twenty years ago I was in Maxwell's Plum in
NYC and saw Susan Luci (she is tiny) she was surrounded with "entourage" . I noticed a tall blond woman across the bar, alone and it was Maud Adams, she was very nice.
Dannie you beat me to the punch. I keep that video for a laugh every once in a while. It pretty much sums up my opinion of tattoos also. Cool now but hard to explain to the PTA later on.

Beach
All I have to say about the subject is that I have tattoos and the best clients in the universe. Thanks guys for not judging me on my ink Originally Posted by reese foster
I'm not sure "judging" is the correct word. Yes, tattoos have some preconceptions associated with them in the broader culture, but I think in the hobby world, that is less true because so many girls have tattoos compared to the rest of the population. I think it's a matter of preference.

Like others have said, I won't say I'm not seeing a particular girl because of tattoos. But the more tattoos she has, the more positive other factors she will have to have for me to be willing to see her. And all other things being equal -- which they almost never are -- I'd see a girl with identical reviews and no tattoos first.
and as i have stated i would die to have that view in person just once in my life. would that tat deter me or change my way of thinking.. not in the least but when you have a tush that incredible id hate to cover it with clothes, tats, .. anything i would leave it EXACTLY the way it is. you know it is so perfect i almost would feel guilty cumming on it..well id get over the guilt pretty quick Originally Posted by petiteassman
Why thank you Petiteassman, and SP. And I would love to really get to meet you anytime you leave Buffalo.
Well, I belong to the non-tatoo crowd.

Although I really don't mind them and I have seen many providers that have them withour any problem, my preference for a beautiful woman is unblemished skin. That ladies and gentlemen is a real turn on!.
I think in the past people used to get tatoos to try to be different or out of the mainstream. Now, that no longer applies. Like its been said, lots of people have tatoos now. I think this days the opposite is true: most people that get tatoos is not because they want to be different but because they want to be the same.
It's human nature. People try to imitate the people around them to get a sense of belonging.

I personally don't have any tatoos and never will, but I respect other people's decision to get them.
I think in the past people used to get tatoos to try to be different or out of the mainstream. Now, that no longer applies. Like its been said, lots of people have tatoos now. I think this days the opposite is true: most people that get tatoos is not because they want to be different but because they want to be the same.
It's human nature. Originally Posted by hardracer
All my friends were non-conformists so I became a non-conformist, too!