Deepest Fantasies/taboo list

2 Hot woman getting into each other , then me ( I know lame )
Having a provider call/text me to come fuck her off the clock...
I must chime in as well. A few fantasies i can post....the others are too naughty

1. Get pulled over by cop and I'm wearing little sundress and boobies hanging out and to get out of my ticket he just stands as close as he can to my open window, I unzip his pants and get to cock worship immediately while I'm playing with myself with free hand. Then after I swallow his cop juice......I then take his gun and speed off shooting out all his tires on my way out of state for a crime spree!.....ok the crime spree I just thought of but sounds pretty bad-girlish huh?

2. My lesbian volleyball coach in jr high actually picks me this time to go back to her special room off her office and have her way with me.....(I didn't make the cut back then I guess I was too dorky and skinny for her taste)

3. Guy with hooded face takes me and has his way with me ....not saying a thing and leaves....

4. Dentist gives me a bunch of gas and "over-gasses" me and has his way with me in that chair while I'm high as crap and barely aware of what's going on.

Just a few....obviously I come up with some crazy shit when I'm having a "me" session...
2 Hot woman getting into each other , then me ( I know lame ) Originally Posted by rexdutchman
me too

3. Guy with hooded face takes me and has his way with me ....not saying a thing and leaves.... Originally Posted by Sophia Banks
I know a few other providers have mentioned something quite similar. Seeing if anyone would be interested in a session with no words, just action. The only thing left as a thanks is their cum.
me too Originally Posted by TexasChiliDog
I LUV that too!!!!!MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
Before I get crazy and go too far off the deep end, I'd be ecstatic with just two women at the same time lol
  • zont
  • 08-29-2015, 02:53 PM
A Fantasy? This has to be a fantasy - I cannot even find it on the internet with its vast and varied description of sexy fantasies.

To the club I go - that part is real enough - been there and done that one a few times.

The lovely and talented dancer on stage? Yeah - that happens too, just not often enough.

She smiles and asks me to join the show with her on stage - now we are talking fantasy!

Lots of teasing of the smiling Zont ensues - she notices that she is having an effect, so she gets in closer to see for sure. Yes - her charms are working perfectly. So she rubs a bit, smiles a bit more, and sure enough, there is more Zont down there than there was a few minutes ago. More "effort" and more results. So why not - give the boys a show, so she goes for it.

The belt buckle - off! The zipper - down! The blue veined throbber - out there breathing the air!

A lot a suck, a bit of a slide and she wins again! But it aint over - can I get him again? Let me try! So, after a few minutes of whirling around the stage - off she goes again, and after considerably more effort this time, to the joy of the crowd (not to mention ol Zont), she gets me again.

Like I said - an absolute fantasy. But if you ever find a depiction of this out there in internet land - a link please! lol
For NBA chicks to say to me: Rambro, we're sorry for holding out on you. It was only business. We now see the error of our ways and, collectively have decided that we're going to take turns fucking your brains out for the next month...no charge.

Some of us were concerned about your size. I hope we're not too tight for you.

Originally Posted by Rambro Creed
I feel you on that Rambro.
Bukkake is on my list too!

But i fantasize a lot of being gangbanged mmmmm
.. Double penetration..all holes are stuffed.... While the other guys are standing around just watching me get tossed around like a little slut being punished (; those thoughts drive me SO wild! Originally Posted by phoenixfire_
Wow phoenixfire, there will come a day.
Since I'm a squirt lover. A few ladies in a circle raining down on me.
I haven't read the entire thread and it may have already been discussed but my vote goes to having sisters at the same time.
I've always wanted to fuck a cop in uniform, not a detective. Without being arrested of course. Not sure why, just something I've always fantasized about. I've pretty much done everything else I've desired... Originally Posted by BBW Katrina

I have done it and we did it in the back of the cop car. It was hot .
3 AM. Sitting in my car in the window line at What-a-burger, A sexy provider I know sees me and climbs into the passenger seat. I get my order and drive to the corner parking space and we fuck like teenagers in the back seat. Licking her taco makes me forget why I ordered food.
I would like the recreate the debauchery, passion and depravity of a Roman orgy,
a Toga party of monumental proportions with at least 2 large-breasted MILFs and flowing wine, killer food and an audacious sexual deviancy...