OH SHIT!!! Even Chicago Tribune says Obamacare is a Shit Law and Obama is acting like a Communist!

Naw, you blew it Corpy ... Again. That time of need was delayed by a week to accommodate the tantrums of a bunch of crybaby TeaPukes. if President Obama hadn't signed a new law to restore those benefits yesterday, the families would still be waiting on Congress to get off it's ass.

and yes, I am very happy with my Obamacare insurance, thank you.

Stay angry my friends!
Anyone (individual and small businesses) who applies for Obamacare will have a complete history of yourself on file with the IRS; that means your IP address, tax, SS, medical and other family history...

You think they won't target you?

You are crazy.

But if you are an employee of a large corporation; you are relatively UTR because they won't be collecting that information for persons insured under group insurance.

Obama and the Democrats want to enforce this mandate against individuals and small businesses.......because most of this group are conservative, evangelical, or otherwise anti Obama and Democrats ! Originally Posted by Whirlaway

THATS A FUCKING LIE. PERIOD.

They got NONE of my personal medical records when I applied. NONE. And since I have logged I. From numerous locations, which 80 Address do you think they have for me, Whirly?

ONE FUCKING LIE AFTER ANOTHER.

NO wonder you were ELECTED Dipshit of the Year!
I didn't apply; you said you have...

What is the policy coverage you are getting and how much is it costing you. What is the subsidy you are receiving.
That's really none of your business.

However, I'm happy with my policy and coverage.

and I didn't have to provide the information you claimed that the IRS would be gathering in the process of application.

I know I can't be the only one whose gotten through the fucked up website. Only that I'm the only one here with the balls to admit it.

YOURE A LYING SACK OF SHIT.
Why don't you want to tell us....your premium isn't based on pre existing conditions.....only age, location, and are you a smoker....................

I have posted what my premiums are with BCBS and what the exchanges have quoted me....why won't you share it ?

There is nothing we can deduce from telling us your premium.

Then your statement is baloney; you want us to take your word that the exchange, enforced by the IRS, is okey dokey safe and personal information will not be revealed or abused.

BTW, did the exchange give you an account/patient number ?

Guess what....the exchange can now track ALL your medical history,,,that means you see a shrink....the IRS can track it !

You get syphilis? The IRS can track it
You have an abortion? The IRS can track it

And make no mistake, you pay for your medical premiums with a credit card...the IRS will monitor that transaction and all your other personal spending habits.....

And overtime they will have your personal Internet Address; unless you are very suspicious and careful to use computers other than your own personal devices.

That's really none of your business. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Then your statement is baloney; you want us to take your word that the exchange, enforced by the IRS, is okey dokey safe and personal information will not be revealed or abused.

BTW, did the exchange give you an account/patient number ?

Guess what....the exchange can now track ALL your medical history,,,that means you see a shrink....the IRS can track it !

You get syphilis? The IRS can track it
You have an abortion? The IRS can track it

And make no mistake, you pay for your medical premiums with a credit card...the IRS will monitor that transaction and all your other personal spending habits.....

And overtime they will have your personal Internet Address; unless you are very suspicious and careful to use computers other than your own personal devices. Originally Posted by Whirlaway
Right now it's "privileged" information between the insurance company and the patient?

You had better go back I to the basement because THE SKY IS FALLING!

BTW -- You.never shared your history of service to our country. I guess it's OK for us to assume you HAVENT ANY!
I didn't apply; you said you have...

What is the policy coverage you are getting and how much is it costing you. What is the subsidy you are receiving. Originally Posted by Whirlaway

Not everyone who applies for this care is eligible for a subsidy. If its proven one cant afford mandated coverage, he/she would be eligible for the subsidies you speak of.

Speaking for myself I currently have GREAT coverage for me the fam which is a bit pricey but I pay it, and due to the fact I'm in a higher tax bracket, I wouldnt qualify for subsidized care BUT I dont have issues with those who do.

Please tell me why the higher costs of subsidies to the wealthy are more acceptable than helping those whom are less fortunate??
  • CJ7
  • 10-11-2013, 02:55 PM
Not everyone who applies for this care is eligible for a subsidy. If its proven one cant afford mandated coverage, he/she would be eligible for the subsidies you speak of.

Speaking for myself I currently have GREAT coverage for me the fam which is a bit pricey but I pay it, and due to the fact I'm in a higher tax bracket, I wouldnt qualify for subsidized care BUT I dont have issues with those who do.

Please tell me why the higher costs of subsidies to the wealthy are more acceptable than helping those whom are less fortunate?? Originally Posted by GentleGiant2467

whirlie will have to look that one up in his talking point/excuse manual ... you may or may not receive an answer, depending ...
Odumbocare is Odumbo's legacy, you dimwitted baboon. BTW, look up "misconstrue," Ekim the Inbred Chimp, because that's exactly what the Odumbo White House, Secretary of Defense and DOJ did when they claimed the DOD couldn't pay death benefits.

Originally Posted by I B Hankering

Pretty good only 30 minuets to look the word up. Be sure to brag to COF on how adept you are.
Hopefully that nonsense wasn't for me??? Slinging insults and not providing a DIRECT answer for my question says alot Buddy. I wont play your game.of slinging insuls to "win" what should be a fact-based debate. Can you do the same?
You are absolutely right JD. Originally Posted by Whirlaway
Oh look, your retarded cousin has chimed in with some brilliantly insightful comments supporting your idiotic comments.

By the way Whirly, have I told you to go fuck yourself today?
No Assup. Have no desire to borrow your Obamacare Dildo. You can keep it!!!

OBVIOUSLY YOUVE BEEN TRYING PRETTY FUCKING HARD TO GET YOUR OBAMACARE, DILDO! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
THATS A FUCKING LIE. PERIOD.

They got NONE of my personal medical records when I applied. NONE. And since I have logged I. From numerous locations, which 80 Address do you think they have for me, Whirly?

ONE FUCKING LIE AFTER ANOTHER.

NO wonder you were ELECTED Dipshit of the Year! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
This post proves positivly that you are a liar.
OBVIOUSLY YOUVE BEEN TRYING PRETTY FUCKING HARD TO GET YOUR OBAMACARE, DILDO! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
What do Odildos look like Yssup Hater? I heard they 3 ft long, 4" round with a 80 grit coating? Is it true they come with a industrial grease gun full of preparation-H?
WAAAAHHHHH. WAAAHHHHH. WAHHHHHHH.

I got good health care,
I got good health care
and you won't buy none
You're stupid dipshits...