Great News!

What if it was your family, WikiPostingFraud? Glib bastard. Ok with killing children, are you? I guess the Newtown shooting was just the "cost of doing business in the real world."

You are a disgrace.
  • WTF
  • 12-16-2013, 12:07 AM
What if it was your family, WikiPostingFraud? Glib bastard. Ok with killing children, are you? I guess the Newtown shooting was just the "cost of doing business in the real world."

. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
It is in a society where the right to bear arms. Are you that ignorant Tinker?
Answer the question, asshole. What if it were YOUR family? Would you just shrug it off? You probably would.

And I support the right to bear arms. I DO NOT support using that right to open fire on innocent people. Stupid, unbelievably stupid argument.

So answer the question. What if your family was attacked and killed for no reason than it was the policy of a foreign government to kill people who look like you, believe in a different god than you, or they just didn't like where you live? What say you, asshole?
  • WTF
  • 12-16-2013, 01:33 AM
It is not my family...we do not live in Yemen. But if my family lived in Yemen , near a bunch of terrorist, then it would be similar to my kids going to school in a society that loves the right to bear arms. It is just a fact of life in the real world.

COG, it is like executing innocent people. Bad shit happens in the real world. Despite what you would wish it to be Tinkerbell, you have to grow the fuck up at some point and realize that mistakes happen....especially in what effect is a war zone.
... you have to grow the fuck up at some point and realize that mistakes happen..... Originally Posted by WTF
Yea, COG, look at WTF. Just accept "acts of God"! Whether intended or not.
  • BJerk
  • 12-16-2013, 07:09 AM
These drone attacks are done under the orders of the US Commander in Chief. You know, that "great Christian man" you make excuses for time and time again. He won't apologize, because it's his idea. He's a monster and a war criminal, yet you orgasm all over yourself whenever he speaks.

PRESIDENT OBAMA DOES NOT GIVE A DAMN ABOUT YOU!!! Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
When he orders them to kill terrorists, does he need to put in a disclaimer that they should try really hard to not accidentally kill innocents? He doesn't want them to screw up, and his failure would be if he doesn't make the incompetents down at the Pentagon get their act together, as well as my previous statements on an apology. Every President would be a war criminal in your mind.
  • WTF
  • 12-16-2013, 09:43 AM
Yea, COG, look at WTF. Just accept "acts of God"! Whether intended or not. Originally Posted by LexusLover

I did not say it was an act of God. I said we do not live in a perfect world , shit happens. You and COG hold one standard for one side and a different standard for your side. Have you ever bitched once about the innocent people killed by GW Bush's invasion of Iraq? Every single one of our Presidents has had a hand in killing innocent civilians. It goes with the job. Political hacks bitch about it when they do not like the guy in office and sit on their pussy when their guy does it without muttering a word. Please tell me you aren't like Tinkerbell and believe that bad shit does not happen in this world. Or are you just a hypocritical political hack?.
  • WTF
  • 12-16-2013, 09:46 AM
You can't handle the truth! Son, we live in a world that has walls. And those walls have to be guarded by men with guns. Who's gonna do it? You? You, Lt. Weinberg? I have a greater responsibility than you can possibly fathom. You weep for Santiago and you curse the Marines. You have that luxury. You have the luxury of not knowing what I know: that Santiago's death, while tragic, probably saved lives. And my existence, while grotesque and incomprehensible to you, saves lives...You don't want the truth. Because deep down, in places you don't talk about at parties, you want me on that wall. You need me on that wall.
We use words like honor, code, loyalty...we use these words as the backbone to a life spent defending something. You use 'em as a punchline. I have neither the time nor the inclination to explain myself to a man who rises and sleeps under the blanket of the very freedom I provide, then questions the manner in which I provide it! I'd rather you just said thank you and went on your way. Otherwise, I suggest you pick up a weapon and stand a post. Either way, I don't give a damn what you think you're entitled to!
circle jerk Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
jerkcircle rider... Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
Circle-jerk Rider

Dear Sir or Madam, will you look at IF(bunch of letters)s dick?
It took him years to erect, doesn’t care if it makes you sick?
It's based on IF(bunch of letters) looking at a man named Boehner
And IF(bunch of letters) needs a job, so he wants to be a circle jerk rider,
Circle jerk rider.

It's a dirty story of a dirty man
who has an avatar with the finest ass
His son is working for the Daily Mail,
even though IF(bunch of letters) thinks it’s real he wants to be a circle jerk rider
Circle jerk rider
I did not say it was an act of God. I said we do not live in a perfect world , shit happens. You and COG hold one standard for one side and a different standard for your side. Have you ever bitched once about the innocent people killed by GW Bush's invasion of Iraq? Duh. Yes, I have. Do you not pay attention? Every single one of our Presidents has had a hand in killing innocent civilians. Collateral damage as a part of a strike against a military target in a declared war is one thing. That is not the case here. It goes with the job. Political hacks bitch about it when they do not like the guy in office and sit on their pussy when their guy does it without muttering a word. Yes. Guys like you. Not me. Please tell me you aren't like Tinkerbell and believe that bad shit does not happen in this world. Of course it happens, you fucking moron. But when the government is doing it as US policy, in my name and with my money, they can goddam well figure out what the hell they are doing and not attack innocent wedding parties or children. Or are you just a hypocritical political hack?. That would be you. Originally Posted by WTF
Ok. We've determined your ok with killing innocent people as part of government policy so long as you are not nearby. Classy, as usual, WikiPostingFraud.
I did not say it was an act of God. Originally Posted by WTF
LL: "Yea, COG, look at WTF. Just accept "acts of God"! Whether intended or not."

WTF: "Bad shit happens in the real world."

You are correct, you didn't. But I said YOU ARE and YOU ARE PROOF THAT ...

"Bad shit happens in the real world."
  • WTF
  • 12-17-2013, 06:22 AM
LL: "Yea, COG, look at WTF. Just accept "acts of God"! Whether intended or not."

WTF: "Bad shit happens in the real world."

You are correct, you didn't. But I said YOU ARE and YOU ARE PROOF THAT ...

"Bad shit happens in the real world." Originally Posted by LexusLover
You sound like a ten year old. "WTF is proof that bad things happen in the real world".

WTf lives in reality, you and COFool live in never never land. What is funny is that LL supports our having troops all over the world and COG does not. Yet I can get both you fools to team up to oppose anything I say.

If some drunk driver killed all COG family in a driving accident and I said " Shit happens" , he would then blame me.

Just WTF are you two idiots trying to say ? That it is my fault that we droned some wedding party in Yemen?

LL has no problem with innocent civilians being killed while Bush was President, it is when Obama is President that the problem arises.

COG wants the world to be a perfect place and he posts on a hooker board to try and make it so ....

A Partisan Hack and Tinkerbell united in ignorance.
WPF posts nonsense, then applauds himself for being "rational". Nothing is further from the truth. WPF, you are simply an ignorant, loathsome person.

The world will never be perfect. Of course. But when the government of the US creates unnecessary tragedies, in my name and on my dime, I will speak out. You will sit back and shrug it off thinking, "Hell, they are just brown people who pray funny. Didn't need them anyway. They weren't even Americans. So who cares?"

May the drones be with you.

LL has no problem with innocent civilians being killed while Bush was President, it is when Obama is President that the problem arises.

COG wants the world to be a perfect place and he posts on a hooker board to try and make it so ....

A Partisan Hack and Tinkerbell united in ignorance. Originally Posted by WTF
This qualifies as a finalist for The Political Forum's post of the year!
  • Doove
  • 12-18-2013, 07:37 AM
I oppose my government killing innocent people in my name. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
Admirable, if not for the fact that you seem so gung-ho about that same government allowing its own citizens to die for lack of food.