How many votes will KBJ get in her confirmation

But she has a BLACK VAGINA!! Is there any more powerful testament to her abilities? Originally Posted by texassapper
A lot of hate for someone who actually see's black providers.

https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2734987

https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2734987 Originally Posted by adav8s28
LOL! Good pussy is good pussy... Does that make it qualified for SCOTUS?
Jackson is just as qualified as Barrett. If Jackson had gone to Notre Dame instead of Harvard Law, the republicans would be saying she did not go to a good enough school. Originally Posted by adav8s28

But we now know without question, that being qualified is not enough. If Jackson said that she did not believe in a "living Constitution" that could be changed by any Judge in a robe on any given day according to what they are feeling and how many people agree with them and that it "must" be interpreted in the written word no matter how things may have changed since then. That is what we have the amendment process for so that the Legislature can make new law relevant to the times we live in. That is how the Constitution was set up and the further we stray from that, the worse off we will be. Judges interpret the written law in front of them and the Legislature makes new law, period.

If she had said that, hell, I'd put both Levine, the female Admiral with a dick and the Nuclear waste expert with a dick that just loves high heels and strapless dresses on the court.

Neither color or gender or no color or gender at all would matter if they would all just repeat that line but then, no Democrat would ever vote for such a person and that is the dilemma we face in my opinion. Democrats do not believe in our Constitution and the 3 branch's of government and their roles. It's just too much common sense for Democrats.

https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2734987 Originally Posted by adav8s28

cheap shot and false equivalence. double negative still makes a negative.

you must be desperate to go low with the race card on whores vs. supreme court nominees. both of them might be a good fuck but would you want a whore on the supreme court just because she's a whore?

let me spell it out for ya and yer radical left here .. this woke racist liberal lacking experience as an appellate judge would be just as unqualified if she was white

got that?

thank you valued poster
This is what a Senator should say when asked about his or her vote against KBJ.

“I would never vote against any nominee because of their skin color. But I will vote against an educated idiot who just happens to be black”.
This is what a Senator should say when asked about his or her vote against KBJ.

“I would never vote against any nominee because of their skin color. But I will vote against an educated idiot who just happens to be black and liberal”. Originally Posted by Jackie S
FIFY

If she were conservative all the republicans would vote for her.
I guess 52.

All 50 democrats and 2 republicans (Collins from Maine & Murkowski from Alaska).

The same two republican senators who voted against the repeal of Obamacare (ACA).
Sasse might vote for her as well. So I go from 52 to 53.
The constitution does not specify any requirements to be a Supreme Court Justice. As long as the senate votes to confirm the candidate it's legal. That being said she's more than qualified to be confirmed. In fact she was confirmed by the senate for the US court of appeals in 2021 and before that under Barack Obama to the U.S. District Court for the District of Columbia.
54…. A couple of Republicans will vote ''yes'' worried for their seat if they go full Jim Crow.
54…. A couple of Republicans will vote ''yes'' worried for their seat if they go full Jim Crow. Originally Posted by Chung Tran

you do know Jim Crow is a construct of the Democratic party, right? the inane blabbering by democrats about voting laws and requiring an id is both totally false and gaslighting to mask their true agenda of massive illegal voting.

it's actually racist and insulting to claim blacks can't get an id. but this is your Democratic party CT, the modern day NAZIS of totalitarian oppression.

you keep blaming everything on Republicans when the truth is staring you right in the face.
54…. A couple of Republicans will vote ''yes'' worried for their seat if they go full Jim Crow. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
... Yet ALL of the Dems may vote for Her.
Not concerned about being voted out.

... Though for many of them - G'night! ...

### Salty