Texting During Appointments

I cant stand providers who do this.... I don't do it and I NEVER will.... it is ridiculous....

I did doubles with a lady here in Dallas.... She literally got up in the middle of a double bbbj to answer her text messages..... The look on the guys face and mine.... priceless.... I apologized to him in private. Told him that was crazy and that I didn't know her very well...

Thankfully he was very happy with me... so he didnt say anything as far as I know...

Never Again.... SMH
Wow! See, I feel like the girls who do it make the rest of us who don't look bad.
Wow! See, I feel like the girls who do it make the rest of us who don't look bad. Originally Posted by Jillian Price
Well, actually, I think quiet the opposite. It floors me that some even consider this acceptable.
What I mean by that is, some girls push the clock ahead and rush people out. It happens so often that I often get texts saying that they expect to stay for the full time they pay for. I personally don't expect you to stay any less than that. But because it happens so often, people just assume everyone does it when they don't. And this little texting thing will probably get to that point.
Not professional AT ALL!!! Once that client steps into your incall or you step foot in their home etc your phone should be PUT AWAY because your time together has STARTED!!

I don't have any "friends" who need to know I'm okay during a session because I work totally on my own.. And even if that is not the case, if a girl is checking in, it needs to be done before her client is there right in front of her. I mean at least wait until he uses the restroom or something.. Who does that?? Originally Posted by sweet.treat69
+1 Savannah
I think that is RUDE as fuck. If the client does it, well ok, but we providers should not. Whatever it is, can wait an hour. During multi hour ( I'm thinking like 4 or more hours) sessions, it is normal for both to break and check phones.
I think that a "disaster check" of the phone is fine during recovery, but replies and multiple checking is out of line and I would be most unhappy. I have to check mine for the same so it's only fair.
  • !VI!
  • 04-05-2014, 09:34 PM
not gonna lie

there are times when i text myself about my clients so i know what i liked about them, what they seemed to enjoy most, etc

granted i'm an ass, but its one of the big reasons i usually don't use my phone during the second meeting with the same person

unless it has to do with work, or roommates and me keeping them busy while i enjoy myself

So, i don't mind being considered rude, i do what i do very well

and anyone who judges other providers based on the actions of few is just as bad, as the girls who judge AA or Asians based on race ... just my 2cents
I'm glad to see you back girl
Texting while talking to someone is disrespectful as fuk, much less if your in the middle of plowing the fields...

I'd get up and walk the fuk out if that happened to me.
Recently, I have heard stories from clients about providers texting during
appointments. Like texting during activities. Not just while sitting and talking. This bothers me from a providers standpoint. I can also see how this may bother the hobbyist. My question for the hobbyists is how do you feel about this? When it happens, what do you do? What do you say? My question to the providers is, do you not feel that the client in front of you deserves your undivided attention? This seems to be a reoccurring thing lately. Just wondering when this trend started and how we get it to stop. Originally Posted by Jillian Price
I wouldn't mind you sexting me during activities with me...... mmmmmmmmmmmm......
I now assume her phone ringing is normal behavior and the "I need to take this, it might be my kids, my sick Mom, my landlord" ... you fill in the excuse. I have also entered a providers room when the TV was on and stayed on. The worst offender made sure we were positioned on the bed so she could watch Entertainment Tonight. She had great eye contact, she never missed a second of the show. It's no wonder I have not been very active of late. I get tired of being dissed. I thought it could be me, but their behavior is the same whether I am in the room or not.
  • modus
  • 04-06-2014, 03:00 PM
What I mean by that is, some girls push the clock ahead and rush people out. Originally Posted by Jillian Price
This really happens? It's like a mini daylight savings.
This really happens? It's like a mini daylight savings. Originally Posted by modus
Oh Hell Yes. I have soon so many 45 minute hour sessions I am going to start bringing an hour glass. LOL
Oh Hell Yes. I have soon so many 45 minute hour sessions I am going to start bringing an hour glass. LOL Originally Posted by dallaswill

Wow, that is pathetic. I just looked over at my clock, it is 1 minute slower than the time on the cell phone. Like others have said, I expect that I will have you for the full hour. How rude.

When I go get a massage, it seems like I get 10 minutes off my time. Chaps my hiney! ( l )
If her text is not coming out looking like Russian I'd say she's not be pounded hard enough! But seriously, what about the standard disclaimer that you are "paying for her time"? If I'm paying for someone's time I want it to be focused on me. I don't want my doctor or lawyer distracted when I'm visiting them and I sure as hell don't want other $250/hr professionals distracted either!

Please excuse the profiling but I would bet a week's pay this is a bigger problem with 20-something old providers than it is with more mature providers. Just another reason for me to stay away from the 20-something crowd. Just saying...............