Anyone here belong to any white nationalist organizations?

Yeah. Get back with me once you make it through third grade
Oh that is no leftist , it is friendly fred.

He loves white people and Israel. Originally Posted by WTF
Mostly Israel.

But, as usual, you accuse some other poster of being me, when in fact, I'm Bamscram aka Eva.

But please have the mods compare the IP of the source of whoever those posters are/were...
Whites are less of a strain upon resources since they are the creators, rather than destroyers/leeches of modern society.

Non whites are a burden, both in terms of resource strain and high crime. Whites may use resources, but ultimately give back. Non whites take, take, take and show no gratitude. Originally Posted by MCScatCat
You are wasting your time.

This country hates whitey.
huh? Israel sucks. The entire middle east sucks. And the Jews are behind all the bad things going on in the west. Originally Posted by MCScatCat
I think you are mistaken about the contributions of the Jewish people.
No, but something written from the dumper of a Circle K in North Austin shouldn’t be accepted at face value!

I set the over/under on the latest “Dumpty” at 24 hours from this morning.

And took the under.

We’ll see.

LOL! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Anyone else have the under?
I think Friendly Fred and MCScatCat are stuck in a Kafka story...
Anyone else have the under? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
the under was the only bet.

I think Friendly Fred and MCScatCat are stuck in a Kafka story... Originally Posted by pfunkdenver
Kafka. not unexpected given the reference.

Kafka is a surrealist writer, the same as Picasso was a surrealist painter.

"His work, which fuses elements of realism and the fantastic,[4] typically features isolated protagonists faced by bizarre or surrealistic predicaments and incomprehensible social-bureaucratic powers, and has been interpreted as exploring themes of alienation, existential anxiety, guilt, and absurdity.[5] His best known works include "Die Verwandlung" ("The Metamorphosis"), Der Process (The Trial), and Das Schloss (The Castle). The term Kafkaesque has entered the English language to describe situations like those in his writing.[6]"

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Franz_Kafka

this is worth millions. Viva Le Capitalism!!

BAHHAA
Many scientific studies have found that children born to genetically diverse parents are smarter and taller than their ancestors or the children of less genetically diverse parents.

It’s the opposite of inbreeding theory.
Anyone else have the under? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

looks like you won that under bet on MCScatCat

Hes losing his touch. He usually gets banned under a dozen posts.
regarding the kalergi plan, just because its a debunked theory doesn't mean the debunk claim is true.

I note that Europe's' native indigenous population is not growing, its declining below 2.0 ratio, only the 3rd world non-European muslims are growing.
Many scientific studies have found that children born to genetically diverse parents are smarter and taller than their ancestors or the children of less genetically diverse parents.

It’s the opposite of inbreeding theory. Originally Posted by B Three
Hybrid vigor certainly has elements of merit but to overapply it to human populations for political purposes is suspect.

Consider the horse racing industry and their breeding practices and the entire concept of thoroughbreds. In the human breeding realm consider all the women who chase after pro athletes looking to produce a meal ticket of their own someday. Everyone intuitively and unconsciously seeks reproduction with the finest specimen they can snag.

In my case I am not opposed to extremely smart women provided they are appropriately obsequious and of course did not go to some insignificant institution of higher propaganda masquerading as a University.
regarding the kalergi plan, just because its a debunked theory doesn't mean the debunk claim is true.

I note that Europe's' native indigenous population is not growing, its declining below 2.0 ratio, only the 3rd world non-European muslims are growing. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
Interesting how Europe's liberals support the very Muslims who tend to be rather hostile to Western liberalism.

Ironically, conservative men will likely be the one's fighting to uphold liberalism in the West someday.
I think Friendly Fred and MCScatCat are stuck in a Kafka story... Originally Posted by pfunkdenver
Quite strange how I have outlived all these other names put forth as me, yet I freely operation as Bamscram and WTF without penalty to either name.

I propose the names Bamscram and WTF be retired to halt any suspicion.
Jewish Lawyer is still an active account. DSK is disabled but not guested.

You have a point, man?