Let me get to know you a bit....

HAVE YOU MET ME??? Originally Posted by onehitwonder
My favorite lines are...

Did I have a good time...

Do I come here often...

and you want to know if I remember you...
we posted at the same time you missed my last one.................
Well since she has a creditable review up now, my apologies to You. If You need advice or references pls don't hesitate to ask.
I want to go solo completely. P411 seems hard to get on. Any tips
Really? Ok, ill explain, the look at me, im a stupid model, that thinks a hour of time is equivalent to that of someone who spent years getting a degree in Law, makes You ignorant. Or the 138.3 pounds, brings to mind You think Your shit doesn't stink, or You don't shit, lol. The extreme poor grammar, and extreme conceded nature of your disposition, seems all a little too familiar. Now run along dear and google the word "conceded". Other then that i have no issues with You. Oh, and FYI we all had Our dejour days, i was making 10K a month when i started. Your really not all that. Anything else? Have You read Your review? Originally Posted by subcilla
I didn't know I could read my review? I thought that only guys could read that. All I can see is my recommendation.
I want to go solo completely. P411 seems hard to get on. Any tips Originally Posted by angelinadream

If you refuse to get on hard things... I can see how that might impact your business...
  • R.M.
  • 09-09-2010, 09:30 AM
I want to go solo completely. P411 seems hard to get on. Any tips Originally Posted by angelinadream
[QUOTE=GinaXXX;572453]Hahahaha.... Miss Angelina is a comedian. Thanks for the laugh, but you'll never be welcome on P411. I think you already know that.
You can see Your reviews babe, You just cant comment on them, You cant see BCD comments, behind closed doors. You learn how to be Your best by reading Your reviews and seeing their thoughts. Your reviews http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=95137
http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=97105
To find them on Your own go to Houston click provider reviews, You can do a search on that page for Your name. If im not Mistaken You may have one under agency, but i have not checked. i also suggest You google Your name often and water mark Your pics or You will have fake ads and women stealing Your identity, not so much fun.
Yep, here You go... http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=94781 You also show up under a google search, You may want to reconsider some things.

What television shows do you HAVE to watch?
HBO Hung - Accepting applications. Ladies only please.

What's the most embarrassing song on your Ipod?
Don't have one. Rather spend the money on beautiful ladies here
Hahahaha.... Miss Angelina is a comedian. Thanks for the laugh, but you'll never be welcome on P411. I think you already know that. Originally Posted by GinaXXX
this may explain while you're having such a hard time
So y'all you 2 DH, BM just let TMFT dog me out and did'nt say nothin' in my defense? Oh my bad. Someone talkin' 'bout cootchie, so yeah I guess ya did!

See TMFT, they don't even acknowledge me anymore..... so take it back!! Originally Posted by onehitwonder
Worst case of Stockholm Syndrome I have ever seen...
No No ! It's cat's Fu*k**g !!Attachment 16043
I told that cat : "French lessons only" !!! Originally Posted by miss alyssa
this may explain while you're having such a hard time Originally Posted by luxury daphne

I'm still trying to understand all this.....
Worst case of Stockholm Syndrome I have ever seen... Originally Posted by ThatManFromTexas
That's fu*ked up TMFT! You're awfully hard on me lately. What's up with that?

Originally Posted by luxury daphne