to tip or not to tip!

Tried that too.

Nothing. Originally Posted by Next Best Thing
don't know man

u maybe got a fucked up one

happens

move on then
I guess I'll go with hook #2, close my eyes, hold my breath, and try to mentally convince myself I'm hammering the preferred hook?
if she good u fuck her

don't close eyes and take a hook u don't like

no fuck no

wait then man
wait
So my problem here is that I travel to a city in the southwestern (sort of) US regularly for business, and I had set my sights on a hook that I was dying to give a good hammering to.

I reached out a couple of times and for some reason she was repulsed by my personality, or my approach, or whatever. Gave me more than one strongly worded text message essentially telling me to fuck off.

Now I still really really really want a shot at this hook.

Is this a lost cause or is there some way I can worm my way in? Originally Posted by Next Best Thing
You are WAY overthincking this.
Use your other handle....
You are WAY overthincking this.
Use your other handle.... Originally Posted by Paulwantsya
It's not a board scenario.

I think my move is to take a non-hook with me and convince myself I want to play with her.
hey hey hey ...this lil shitbird just ...caught fire!
This became a private chat room for around 4 folks not at all talking about the original topic , so get a room you guys.

On topic, they all will say a tip isn't required , and some very esteemed members like our past mod jack said they never tip, but surely tipping does get you preferred service - both in time and menu. After all , they are hookers and they work in the service industry. Of course, being a gentleman like Jack ,and treating the ladies well ,helps too.
I am never insulted if the guy does not tip and always graciously flattered when guys do. Tips are never needed but always appreciated. I have a few sweet friends that always make it a point to tip, always make it a point to have wine or champagne on hand when we visit, and always make it a point to bring me gifts or to send me shopping. Those types of gestures are very sweet and classy to say the least but I'm never insulted if someone does not do those things.

The only time I am ever insulted is if someone tries to talk me down from my regular rates or cannot accept no for an answer. I find that rude. If someone does not like my price then they have options for finding someone that is more within their price range. IMHO Originally Posted by tinylatina
Great response--as well as classy. And as Missburger said, it's fair and very hontest. Thanks for taking the time to share your perspective.
Great response--as well as classy. And as Missburger said, it's fair and very hontest. Thanks for taking the time to share your perspective. Originally Posted by Steve_NYS
one a these ...days ...yer sweeeeeeeeeeeeet talkin is gonna win ya a free ...funnel kiss on the ol ...jimmie stick
tip according to facial beauty
A related question. How do ppl handle tips with body rub providers who state that tips are expected or required? One provider charges $40 for a half-hour and says tips start at $40. Are there more options with a significantly larger tip? What's reasonable?
Tell her to get out of the ghetto,
Tip? A hooker? Surely you jest
For me tipping comes down to the quality of service provided and what the base rate is. I'm probably not tipping on top of a 300 rate cuz that's already a lot of dough. But if I find someone more economical with a good menu and gave me a good time because she was good at it then I'll tip. A good example would be Samantha of Rochester. Rate was 80hh and ended up tipping her cuz the experience, in my opinion, was worth more than just 80. I hope gals on the cheaper end of the spectrum that provide good service are getting tips. That's just me though.