Dim-retards are real 'spiritual' about eating their 'sperm'!

Just three more votes, Ekim the Inbred Chimp, hang in there and keep eating those cocks and dingleberries. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
How many dicks will you have to suck until the three votes are realized?
Just three more votes, Ekim the Inbred Chimp, hang in there and keep eating those cocks and dingleberries. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
that also includes eating crackers.
Guess you will have to suck three more dicks DAOTY award winner 2915. Should be a piece of cake for you chicken dick. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
You have the same problems with dates as YOUR fellow reach around crew member Lil Cotex does EKIM !!!! " 2915 " !!!! :roflm ao: Are ya gonna blame it on the thin air in those KansASS mountains ? When we know it's the thin air at YOUR gloryholes !!!
Rigged.
How many dicks will I have to suck until the three votes are realized? Originally Posted by i'va biggen
you certainly have your work cut out for ya. all those dicks to suck to be the number 1 DOTY.
you certainly have your work cut out for ya. all those dicks to suck to be the number 1 DOTY. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
Ekim the Inbred Chimp has plans to run his "Toothless 2-for-1 Tuesday Cock-sucking Special" tomorrow; so, he might suck it out!

Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Keep stacking those blow-jobs and dingleberries, Ekim the Inbred Chimp.
Ekim the Inbred Chimp has plans to run his "Toothless 2-for-1 Tuesday Cock-sucking Special" tomorrow; so, he might suck it out!

Keep stacking those blow-jobs and dingleberries, Ekim the Inbred Chimp. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
EKIM's win of the DOTY poll would give him a trifecta of trophies to go in his Mom's basement hovel ! He'd have his Junior World Champion Dingleberry trophy, his " Stupidest Poster On ECCIE " trophy and the 2016-2017 ( NOT 2915 !!! ) DOTY trophy.!!!!! He'd be able to make Mommy dingleberry picker SOOOOOO proud it might make her cry ! Such a touching scene at the Chimp house !
you certainly have your work cut out for ya. all those dicks to suck to be the number 1 DOTY. Originally Posted by dilbert

good of you to help chicken dick out on his dick sucking for votes stumpy.

[COLOR="Black"][SIZE="3"]Ekim the Inbred Chimp has plans to run his "Toothless 2-for-1 Tuesday Cock-sucking Special" tomorrow; so, he might suck it out!

Keep stacking those blow-jobs and dingleberries, Ekim the Inbred Chimp. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Now that your sidekick shows up your 2 for 1 special will be a snap.
EKIM's win of the DOTY poll would give him a trifecta of trophies to go in his Mom's basement hovel ! He'd have his Junior World Champion Dingleberry trophy, his " Stupidest Poster On ECCIE " trophy and the 2016-2017 ( NOT 2915 !!! ) DOTY trophy.!!!!! He'd be able to make Mommy dingleberry picker SOOOOOO proud it might make her cry ! Such a touching scene at the Chimp house ! Originally Posted by Rey Lengua
+1

Better start shoveling down those dingleberries to put a little poop in your step, Ekim the Inbred Chimp, Assup is having the runs for your chance at the DOTY title!
+1

Better start shoveling down those dingleberries to put a little poop in your step, Ekim the Inbred Chimp, Assup is having the runs for your chance at the DOTY title! Originally Posted by I B Hankering
You guys must be piss poor dick suckers, three days now and the count is the same. Are you swallowing or spitting?

Gay rey DOATY of 2016 should have had his name in the poll.
that also includes eating crackers. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
Ekim the Inbred Chimp has to have a little fiber with all of that protein his swallowing.

It’ll be amusing to see how your “Toothless 2-for-1 Tuesday Glory Hole Special” works for your “get out the vote” campaign, Ekim the Inbred Chimp. It should be a big “splash”, Ekim the Inbred Chimp.

Ekim the Inbred Chimp has to have a little fiber with all of that protein his swallowing.

It’ll be amusing to see how your “Toothless 2-for-1 Tuesday Glory Hole Special” works for your “get out the vote” campaign, Ekim the Inbred Chimp. It should be a big “splash”, Ekim the Inbred Chimp.

LMAO where are the votes you two have been sucking in? Better get gay rey with you then a three for one special may attract someone.
Originally Posted by I B Hankering
How much do you imagine your “Toothless 2-for-1 Tuesday Glory Hole Special” will help you with your “get out the vote” campaign, Ekim the Inbred Chimp?

Originally Posted by I B Hankering
EKIM has been known to eat the " used " toilet paper stuck to some dingleberries when he's a hurry due to lots of " customers " down at the holes ! That's his preferred " fiber " for his diet !
How much do you imagine your “Toothless 2-for-1 Tuesday Glory Hole Special” will help you with your “get out the vote” campaign, Ekim the Inbred Chimp? Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Chicken dick, you simple minded fucktard. It is you wanting to scare up a few more votes not me. You are so fucking dumb that things slip out of focus . All that sperm has clouded your vision, where are the votes dumbass?