Moving the goalposts and taking unearned credit

Trump caught Covid19.....it ate up most of his brain cells...the cells that were left told the rest of his crocodile mind that he won the election by a landslide.

Originally Posted by matchingmole
You're a doctor? I didn't know that. Unless you're a Jill Biden kind of doctor. I thought the AMA forbade doctors, such as yourself, from making a diagnoses without meeting the patient.
Somehow I missed the part where trump was a wrap speed science genius that invented the vaccine, I just consider him a wrap speed person that is a genius about being a fucking moran loser idiot in charge of really stupid people lmao n holy smokes

Some people just love getting the old orange mushroom up their ass and beg for more Originally Posted by Tsmokies
I missed that part about anyone saying that Trump invented the vaccine. What he did (and he did do it) was get rid of red tape problems, put pressure on the pharmaceutical industry to get their shit together, and got funding through Congress.

Then again, where is that photograph of Barack and Joe taking out Bin Laden. Joe keeps telling us that he was there alongside Barack.
In politics nothing happens by accident, If it happens you can bet it was planned"
Quote from FDR