Tried flirting with the booker

As the booker for BdWorx, let me assure you he does not book for us. Paaaleeeese. Originally Posted by bodyworx
Nice one, it would be very bad for business for Dudes to know he is their booker, that “Smile for the camera” comment is a big reason, he’s a danger to the community, but hell, all spas are really, everything is recorded, just ask the New England Patriots owner.
  • BLM69
  • 03-02-2022, 09:21 AM
Nice one, it would be very bad for business for Dudes to know he is their booker, that “Smile for the camera” comment is a big reason, he’s a danger to the community, but hell, all spas are really, everything is recorded, just ask the New England Patriots owner. Originally Posted by ManSlut
I'm sure a lot of hobby incalls have at least hidden surveillance, even most guys favorite whore apartment, nothing is private anymore in this new age
Mask up!!
Ksalter123 hasn't said a peep on this thread or since he started a thread about my psychiatric health which strangely disappeared. Things that make you go hmmm?🤔
Was wondering that also ntxguy. Using a different mandle now …
ok, wait. .the booker for La is a dude? then who did i talk to on the phone when i needed clarification on directions? that was definitely a woman. Originally Posted by B.Wayne
You must of been on some good shit man !
Get me some ?
No. You couldn’t handle it. I barely made it out Alive.
Most bookers at studios are guys. I should know, I have done that for multiple studios before. In fact, doing appointment setting part time for one now. When a guy calls the number, usually, it is not answered and the booker says that "she" is too busy to answer the phone, please text or if one of the girls is not busy and she is close by, he will get her to answer the phone for him.

Same applies with independent girls. You have to be very aware of one thing whenever you request things (attire, activities, ect.) when just texting/emailing. Given the nature of how busy the bookers are. especially when there are multiple providers they book for, even though they may able to relay that info in time, it is rare so usually, the girl you're going to go see will have no idea what your requests are or what you are talking about. Originally Posted by Wile E Coyote
who do you book for? and do you currently book for any studios? Originally Posted by B.Wayne
It’s BDworx. Originally Posted by TinMan
As the booker for BdWorx, let me assure you he does not book for us. Paaaleeeese. Originally Posted by bodyworx
Since my first guess was a swing and a miss, I’ll take another swipe at it. Was it the Bungalow (or whatever it was known as back in February)?

I know I won’t get an immediate answer, but perhaps he will respond when he returns.