Hair pulling and ass slapping?

Yes cj would say I am cocky, I think you needed to work on your deep throat techniques as I like it balls deep with a lot of spit and dirty talking hahaha

You are a good sport, I can't believe I laughed at this conversation.

I don't think the malrose has a good pick up bar and I have only been there for breakfast so sadly it wasn't me although if you are open to putting out without your soon to be husband knowing that I tapped your ass, them pm me and let's shake the tree house. Originally Posted by macbeth1000
Midweek, Library piano bar...I've seen working girls and a ton of older (out of town) suits...I've batted 1000. But that's my target market...

Just to clarify...the 3 carat engagement ring is a prop only. But for my previously stated benefactor situation, I'm single.
Midweek, Library piano bar...I've seen working girls and a ton of older (out of town) suits...I've batted 1000. But that's my target market...

Just to clarify...the 3 carat engagement ring is a prop only. But for my previously stated benefactor situation, I'm single. Originally Posted by LilMynx69
We need to hit the Ritz some night!

Just to clarify...the 3 carat engagement ring is a prop only. But for my previously stated benefactor situation, I'm single. Originally Posted by LilMynx69
To summarize you are a female hobbyist that's looking for a good time and doesn't charge for a rump in the hay, if that's correct well you should do well on here.

Pm me your stats if you don't mind
We need to hit the Ritz some night! Originally Posted by thathottnurse
I 100% agree with the ritz, I am there once or twice a month
I 100% agree with the ritz, I am there once or twice a month Originally Posted by macbeth1000
Me too! Lol I wonder if we have already met?
Don't think so but do you also go to the sambuca right opposite it
I've never gone there much for some reason. Last year I practically lived at the Ritz, Sfuzzi's, Dragonfly and Owner's Box. No strategy just ended up there a lot. If I had the same freedom in my schedule these days I would probably go there more often along with Nick&Sams and Melrose.
Do you go to these places to provide or just to meet guys on a casual basis?
I go without any expectations. Keep to myself and if I'm approached, I politely and vaguely suggest what the deal is (to save us both wasted time). I NEVER approach anyone. I tip the valet and bartenders VERY well and keep quiet.

I don't do casual hook ups. Too much headache.
THN,

WOW, you must be near me. I just moved into the Uptown area from Georgetown, TX and was wondering were to start. This area is amazing. Thanks for the spots. Will be checking them out soon.

elcid24
These forums are like a bunch of little kids playing tit for tat it's so funny and amusing it's like being in 3rd grade again, but with grown ups. What makes it even more fun is that many of you have not even met each.. If it doesn't apply let it fly!!!
THN,

WOW, you must be near me. I just moved into the Uptown area from Georgetown, TX and was wondering were to start. This area is amazing. Thanks for the spots. Will be checking them out soon.

elcid24 Originally Posted by elcid24

Well, since they are my old spots now I feel comfortable sharing. Enjoy yourself!
is it just me or has this thread digressed from hair pulling and ass slapping to a big ole circle jerk?

i am not into any of those activities^^.
We need to hit the Ritz some night! Originally Posted by thathottnurse
I definitely need to try the Ritz and I can always use a wingman. :-)

I'll be up that way at least twice before New Years.
I go without any expectations. Keep to myself and if I'm approached, I politely and vaguely suggest what the deal is (to save us both wasted time). I NEVER approach anyone. I tip the valet and bartenders VERY well and keep quiet.

I don't do casual hook ups. Too much headache. Originally Posted by thathottnurse
You need to come down to Houston sometime. This approach works ridiculously well here. Guys hand out $100s like $1s. I feel like Holly Golightly getting $50 for the powder room.