Hillary leads all republicans by at least 10 points in new poll by CNN

Evidently the feminist Ozombies are not happy with undercuntalinsky's mom...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=drR3V4ZXfrI
Independents are waiting for someone who is at least warm before we get excited.
Wanna bet? Originally Posted by bigtex

As you know, I don't gamble and not with a cheat such as yourself. I haven't seen you pay off on anything yet. I remember a little snot nosed bastard like you in grade school. His favorite thing in the world was to say, "wanna bet" and then he would have some stupid wager. He almost always lost and then he ran away.
^ I think you misspelled idiot.

Jesus Christ are we all living in fucking fantasy land where this moron keeps pulling shit out his ass?

If this "clever" scenario happens I vow to swallow my own dick and post it on youtube. Look for the video titled "guy swallows own dick". Originally Posted by shanm
Are you from Nantucket?
Wanna bet? Originally Posted by bigtex
I've got a bet on the table, you chickenshit blowhard.
He almost always lost and then he ran away. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
At least he "ran away"!
Independents are waiting for someone who is at least warm before we get excited. Originally Posted by i'va biggen

We'll end up settling for "room temperature,' ....
As you know, I don't gamble and not with a cheat such as yourself. I haven't seen you pay off on anything yet. I remember a little snot nosed bastard like you in grade school. His favorite thing in the world was to say, "wanna bet" and then he would have some stupid wager. He almost always lost and then he ran away. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
And I remember a little snot nosed prick in grade school who was probably just like JDIdiot. His favorite thing in the world was to make stupid, outlandish statements that he could not possibly support. And when I called the dumb ass' bluff, he would run and hide like the fuk'n cowardly Idiot that we all knew he would one day grow up to be.

I suspect that snot nosed prick, also known as JDIdiot, was all mouth and no action in grade school just like he is today.
And I remember a little snot nosed prick in grade school who was probably just like JDIdiot. His favorite thing in the world was to make stupid, outlandish statements that he could not possibly support. And when I called the dumb ass' bluff, he would run and hide like the fuk'n cowardly Idiot that we all knew he would one day grow up to be. Originally Posted by bigtex
So stalking and bullying has been a life-long characteristic for you. Did you require partners back then to create the "we" also? Looks like bt grew up to be just like he was in "grade school" .... elementary level intellect.....

.. still no substance .... loud, smelly, and obnoxious. Descriptive of a fart.
So stalking and bullying has been a life-long characteristic for you. Did you require partners back then to create the "we" also? Looks like bt grew up to be just like he was in "grade school" .... elementary level intellect.....

.. still no substance .... loud, smelly, and obnoxious. Descriptive of a fart. Originally Posted by LexusLover
It was LLIdiot who previously stated that I wasn't "worth the time" for him to respond to.

If that was the case, why does he repeatedly respond to my posts?

LLIdiot, please let us know when you solve that puzzle. Ya' hear?
Jim Webb is favored over Hillary ... Originally Posted by bigtex
Really?
Really? Originally Posted by LexusLover
Is LLIdiot taking something out of context once again?

Link?
YOu still here Tampon??? I thought you would have run away by now.
I thought you would have run away by now. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
Wanna bet?