So What About The Rolling Stone Rape Article?

Hardly. Now Shanmless, the new little boy got here about the same time and he's already part of your "we" bunch ... or is that "we-we"? Originally Posted by LexusLover
You have always been fascinated by we we's lexie.
You have always been fascinated by we we's lexie. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Not of the male gender....your're not thinking of changing are you?

Your personality just doesn't fit your femininity ...

.... and trying to be a guy isn't going to work either. You must be confused.
Not of the male gender....your're not thinking of changing are you? Originally Posted by LexusLover
Don't get your hopes up lexie.
Don't get your hopes up lexie. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
I'm sure you'll stay busy ... either way you go. Who knows ... you may like "bi"!
I'm sure you'll stay busy ... either way you go. Who knows ... you may like "bi"! Originally Posted by LexusLover
So you swing both ways lexie...
  • DSK
  • 04-09-2015, 06:06 PM
Jeez, "DSK," you're a quick study! You just joined ECCIE but you're familiar with Nau's!

Strange... There really hasn't been much talk of Naus since you joined. Must be "channelling" someone else.

Ever been to Love Field? I hear there's a guy there who wants to kick your ass with his bare fists!

Ever spent time in an AMP? (Of course you have... So how do you feel about supporting white slavery?)

Ever lost a bet in the Poitical Forum but thought you were smart enough to reneg without detection?

YOU ARE SO BUSTED!!!!!! Why don't you just disable the other accounts and go on living as the simpleton known as DSK? But first, of course, be a man and take your 90 days... Or is it 6 months for repeat offenders?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
I'm not the one who's homophobic. You're the one making a case for someone being gay and seeming to have a problem with it. I don't care what people do with a willing participant. You seem to be besotted with whoever it is you think I am. I don't know what to tell you. I can't admit to something that just isn't true. I don't know whoever this person is. I just got on a hooker board to get some tail and bullshit about politics. If you have a problem with that, you need to fix it.
So Assup the Dipshit Idiot thinks you are JL, DSK. Let's find out. If I said the Israelis are illegally occupying Palestinian land, what would you respond?
  • DSK
  • 04-11-2015, 12:27 AM
So Assup the Dipshit Idiot thinks you are JL, DSK. Let's find out. If I said the Israelis are illegally occupying Palestinian land, what would you respond? Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
I would say that each group has certain historical claims, and the world would greatly benefit from all men of goodwill in the region seeking equitable solutions. I would add that Yssup Rider is a bothersome pest.
So you swing both ways lexie... Originally Posted by i'va biggen
No. You're out of luck.

You and YR really need to get together and swap body fluids. Then neither one of you would have to flirt so much on the board.
You have always been fascinated by we we's lexie. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
So you swing both ways lexie... Originally Posted by i'va biggen
No. You're out of luck.

You and YR really need to get together and swap body fluids. Then neither one of you would have to flirt so much on the board. Originally Posted by LexusLover
Don't try to slough your habits off on me lexie.
You and YR really need to get together and swap body fluids. Originally Posted by LexusLover
This is the voice of experience talkng! LLIdiot and his Smelly ol' Turdfly have been getting "together" and swapping "body fluids" for years.

Swapping "body fluids" is a daily ritual with those two incestuous Idiot's!
I would say that each group has certain historical claims, and the world would greatly benefit from all men of goodwill in the region seeking equitable solutions. I would add that Yssup Rider is a bothersome pest. Originally Posted by DSK
Nope. Not JL. Carry on.
Not fooling anybody.

Why don't we ask JCM800? With all these accusations flying all day every day, maybe we need someone to confirm, as much as they can. (IP addresses are easy to change).

JL was banned for multiple handles (check)
JL's doppelgangers always had different voices and attitudes, but always written down to avoid detection (check)
JL was a sick freak for Asian slave sex workers (check)
JL had a horrible temper which got the better of him, even when he tamped it down (we've seen flashes of that here)
JL was a condescending prick (check)
JL hasn't posted anywhere since DSK began posting in the political forum (check)
DSK, in a few short weeks, has entered into childish conversations from years ago, using the same little jabs JL used. Amazing how quickly he absorbed the past three years of the Political Forum since New Year's (CHECK)

Denying his "love" for Israel is easy when you never had any to begin with.
It's also the cheapest form of denial in the book... OK, after simply denying it ... Which DSL hasn't done.

You also believe in the Easter Bunny, whiny?

You probably believed in BJerk.
Pretty compelling evidence. In fact, I think it's worth following up on just too see if The poster in question shouldn't be permanently removed from this board, as he agreed.

The howler monkeys are carrying pitchforks and torches over something tqhey claim to be the same thing. However, it's NOT the same thing.

But on the bright side, pointing out your idiotic behavior as a better "Hamburger Helper" than most of the horseshit you guys post.

It isn't going away, DSK. Answer these questions directly, please.

"Bothersome pest?" Again, Don't be daft!
  • DSK
  • 04-12-2015, 08:49 AM
Pretty compelling evidence. In fact, I think it's worth following up on just too see if The poster in question shouldn't be permanently removed from this board, as he agreed.

The howler monkeys are carrying pitchforks and torches over something tqhey claim to be the same thing. However, it's NOT the same thing.

But on the bright side, pointing out your idiotic behavior as a better "Hamburger Helper" than most of the horseshit you guys post.

It isn't going away, DSK. Answer these questions directly, please.

"Bothersome pest?" Again, Don't be daft! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
asked and answered
I'm not the one who's homophobic. You're the one making a case for someone being gay and seeming to have a problem with it. I don't care what people do with a willing participant. You seem to be besotted with whoever it is you think I am. I don't know what to tell you. I can't admit to something that just isn't true. I don't know whoever this person is. I just got on a hooker board to get some tail and bullshit about politics. If you have a problem with that, you need to fix it.