The Appeal of Oral Sex

Oral sex can also be a lot more relaxed and prolonged. It doesn't take as much physical exertion to get into position. Lubrication isn't a problem. Erection isn't as much of a problem.

Maintaining penetration isn't as difficult, or as important. If the mouth slips off the target, it's not difficult to re-engage.

You have a lot more control of hard/soft, fast/slow, etc.

If you're going with BBBJ and CFS, you can start and stop BBBJ half a dozen times without having to worry about another cover. Or getting junior to stand up and go back in again.
  • Carl
  • 12-21-2010, 01:22 PM
I take it the bus terminal thing's not going too well.. Originally Posted by eglrdr
It's going well, but it's my mouth and butthole that are getting a workout!
I wish you would get started, sir.

Originally Posted by Natalie Reign
Ok. You asked for it.
Sometimes I wish I had a c**k.....

Originally Posted by Leslie Lane

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=byDiILrNbM4
Quote:

That would look a bit odd on your body, Leslie....
Quote:

That would look a bit odd on your body, Leslie.... Originally Posted by Damon Bradley
idk.... i think mine would look very good on her! right below her nose and just above her chin
idk.... i think mine would look very good on her! right below her nose and just above her chin Originally Posted by knotty man

I want you just the way you are!
Sum girls beg, sum girls borrow, sum girls lead & sum girls follow, sum bring joy & sum bring sorrow, but the best girls just suck & swallow!!!
says what's the difference between LOVE, TRUE LOVE and SHOWING OFF ?????????????? ??? Spitting, swallowing and gargling
Love your text there, Maci....
I'm just saying.. if it was not meant to be eaten it wouldn't be shaped like a taco
A recent survey asked 100 men what they most enjoyed about a blow job. 10% said the sucking motion, 20% the warm wet sensation and 70% said the silence!
A blow-job is the only job in the world that can't be included in your resume despite years of experience and a number of references!
Go to bed, Maci dear....