*****EVERYBODY HAS THEIR REASONS WHAT ARE YOURS????? SAVANNAH*****

Dat ass
Thank you all for your comments I had to clear my name. Have a wonderful day and you are all welcome to the gentlemen who said thank you. Verification and good reviews coming soon! Originally Posted by Mistress Savannah
Why no reviews yet ? I have you on my radar but the stars haven't aligned yet.
Besides I need a new avatar if you meet or exceed the standards set by my current one.
and thank you to brasil for understanding and noticing that people do hit the wrong keys sometimes and thank you to whosdair for the heads up. That is appreciated. And for any one grown man or woman to think it is cute to write or speak like your texting is priceless in itself thanks for the comments. Originally Posted by Mistress Savannah
Someone's got a crush on you Brasil!!!
And welcome to the community Savannah!!
  • GP
  • 11-28-2012, 10:31 PM
if you meet or exceed the standards set by my current one. Originally Posted by cravenmorehead
Those are some real tough shoes to fill Craven!
savannah,
you have a sexy pic, I wish you were in Rochester.
still though i have not seen any reviews
luv that pic too, have to admit I saw your ads a while back, got my attention, wish you were in roch
  • GP
  • 11-29-2012, 07:40 AM
As been more than a week and no responses from her. Did she fall off the planet?
For those that are craving reviews of Savannah, I have just submitted one and hopefully will be available for viewing after approval by the mods. There was also a review posted today of a duo session involving Savannah and someone named Paris.
Those are some real tough shoes to fill Craven! Originally Posted by GP
It's tough to replace a legend .

Still searching for the " Next Bestest "

Attachment 176507

hope that pic is real ! meeting tomorrow !
Hello Fellas Just Saying Hi and Seeing how everyones evening is going?
  • GP
  • 12-04-2012, 02:25 PM
hey, how come you have a 716 number in your ads and also a 585 area code in another ad? Or is someone else using your pics?
gp she explained that in the thread follow along man.
  • GP
  • 12-05-2012, 03:49 AM
She did? I must have missed it.