P411 Price Increase

Hey guys,

sorry for the late bump and kind of unrelated, but I didn't want to make a whole new topic.

Was thinking about doing p411 but I don't have a direct extension at work. I also have about 20 people crammed in a small office area so there are a lot of ears listening. i was just curious what kind of questions they ask.

also, they monitor every number that shows up on the phone. does pf411 call from the number on their site? 1-877-446-2411
Hey guys,

sorry for the late bump and kind of unrelated, but I didn't want to make a whole new topic.

Was thinking about doing p411 but I don't have a direct extension at work. I also have about 20 people crammed in a small office area so there are a lot of ears listening. i was just curious what kind of questions they ask.

also, they monitor every number that shows up on the phone. does pf411 call from the number on their site? 1-877-446-2411 Originally Posted by The Good Names Are Taken
Generally they call discretely and if someone else answers, its "This is BancAmerica calling for John Smith, is he at this number?" Usually that person transfers the call to you and all is normal and discrete. From what I got from my voicemail message, they appeared on my phone with an 800 number, I don't remember seeing that 877 number you cited.

In my case, they got my voice mail and left a message saying "The code you need is Super411" (or words to that effect I don't exactly remember). I then emailed them back and told them the code they gave me and voila, I was verified.

Bottom line, I arrived after the new prices were already in effect and I believe the price is worth it, so I'm getting appropriate value for my money and will renew when the year is up.
^ Thanks for the info, Red.
P411 is Amazing and completely worth it.
Zabrina, it just depends on the value of the service in the eyes of the fucktard. Some see the price increase as more cost than value, others see more value than cost.