Thieves

Fair enough.

Again, I thought that you might be very new and wanted to offer up some suggestions. After reading my response, it did sound more critical than I ultimately meant for it to be. (That is sometimes the way that I come across!)

Asking the tough questions is always ballsy but is good for the whole. Especially when done so in an inquisitive manner and not in the confrontational way that so many people tend to lean towards.

Thanks for your response!

Sincerely,
Elisabeth
It's OK Elizabeth, I kind of knew your heart was in the right place.
well thanks sweety, ive just learned alot over the last three years being a provider, i wont go into detail but ive deffinetly had clients steal from me and it was my own fault for being dumb and nieve. but ive learned like you said to just let nature takes its course. Plus i hate having to be in a revenge mode, takes away from my happiness!

SweetMandy, I really love your style. Nothing works better than good old Karma. Too many people spend too much time going after revenge instead of just letting nature take it's course. Life's too short to stress out over stuff like that. I feel bad for the guy but I think most of us, myself included, have been ripped off in this hobby. It's just one of the prices we pay to be a part of it. Anyone who thinks there are no risks involved for either provider or hobbyist are just plain naive.
Again, I applaud your attitude. Originally Posted by hobbyist1