Hey Ellen. Wrong again!

"BS, facts are for the elite. I choose to ignore facts and go with my gut. My gut says he was awful!!!"

"It took almost 5 years for the economy to recover from Bush."

"and... umm... Obama had nothing to do with the good economy... because... umm... he was born in Kenya!!!"

Thank you for the articulation.
You can twist it anyway you like, he wasn’t ready to be President, he just wasn’t ready from day 1, he was horrible from the very start, and he never got much better!!! Very little economic improvement throughout his two terms, spout all the BS you like, he wasn’t ready, he never figured it out!!!
You’re right Cap. It IS easy to call the other side idiotic.

And sometimes correct.

LOL!
just keep thinking you’re right... it won’t change the fact that Dems have failed, only Clinton was successful, the only one in 50 years... fools with ideas that will fail if they come to Fruition...
I love these back and forth dialog exchanges.
Between Ellen *opinion* and diversions of Trump gushing to dodge answering specific questions, and pleasurem 'he is just bad' answer to things, one wonders why facts aren't being examined more.
Too much work? I don't know.

If you are going to argue a certain point, at least back it up with credible points.
I love these back and forth dialog exchanges.
Between Ellen *opinion* and diversions of Trump gushing to dodge answering specific questions, and pleasurem 'he is just bad' answer to things, one wonders why facts aren't being examined more.
Too much work? I don't know.

If you are going to argue a certain point, at least back it up with credible points. Originally Posted by Precious_b
Not that we really should expect any better. In the short term it's comical. Long term, it's a pretty sad commentary on the status of 35-40% of the county.

Today, I choose to laugh it off.
Me too. I think politics are very comical in a certain way.
Besides laughing is better then crying. IMO.

Not that we really should expect any better. In the short term it's comical. Long term, it's a pretty sad commentary on the status of 35-40% of the county.

Today, I choose to laugh it off. Originally Posted by Cap'n Crunch

Today, I choose to laugh it off. Originally Posted by Cap'n Crunch
I agree.
I'll admit that there are days when I see what happened in the news about DC that I can't even laugh. I'll just turn the channel or leave when the late shows joke about it.
I guess you think bad mouthing me makes up for any Democrats atrocities!!! I know y’all are fools!!!
I guess you think bad mouthing me makes up for any Democrats atrocities!!! I know y’all are fools!!! Originally Posted by pleasurem
Yes, all those Democrat atrocities. If only Democrats could be as moral and honest as the Party of Trump.

Thank you, pleasurem, for being the voice of the Party of Trump (formerly the Republican Party.)

You are all we could ever ask for.
Geez, all Democrats are a joke... I’m not even gonna talk about how bad they reek!!! Bye idiots!!!
Geez, all Democrats are a joke... I’m not even gonna talk about how bad they reek!!! Bye idiots!!! Originally Posted by pleasurem

Thanks for adding so much to the discussion. If this is REALLY good-by on your part, you won't be missed.
I see that Steven Colbert made #3 on Huckabe 64 list of the Mueller *fiasco*
You can twist it anyway you like, he wasn’t ready to be President, he just wasn’t ready from day 1, he was horrible from the very start, and he never got much better!!! Very little economic improvement throughout his two terms, spout all the BS you like, he wasn’t ready, he never figured it out!!! Originally Posted by pleasurem
He wasn't even good as a community organizer!Forget about going off script. Errrr i mean the teleprompter.