IN RESPONSE TO MY 2ND TO THE LAST -VE REVIEWS: THE OTHER SIDE OF THE STORY, UNTOLD. BE THE JUDGE AFTER READING!

@Nascoba, I've been dealt with by the so-called black brothers. I'm not pulling a race card. But all my experience so far, it's the so-called brothers that have been the ones I had issues with: ranging from stealing from me to cheating on my donations to coming unclean and deception and confiscation of my property. Ain't my so-called brothers supposed to be their sister's keepers? My first week of finally deciding to try this, One told me that he is an admin of Eccie Houston community and pretended to be checking me out according to the eccie rules and regulations. Then he wanted to have me by force and for free, but I refused and he took my Apple laptop as an infraction cos I disobeyed till today he never gave it to me! The other one after donating right and nice happy session done, he stole my hand bag that contains my Samsung galaxy Tab and all my hubby toys I Judy bought newly as it was my first week and i had no one to coach me on anything. Note that I'm not a black American and never grew up with any of them nor around any either; as to know how they think, behave or act. Or what they're capable of doing so as to be much more vigilant and at alert while dealing with them. And I was told that Eccie is 100% gentle men and all screened and all upscale mature and respectful generous men. And i trusted that. Also Note that Prior to my coming out on eccie, I had no prior experience whatsoever with any black American and I'm new to their terrain. So if you're in my shoes, with all the aforementioned, and these 2 heart breaking experiences + the one with the 2 reviewers amongst other untold ugly experiences solely from our so-called black brothers, what would you have said as a fact or fallacy of generalization or overgeneralization?
so let me get this straight... eccie admins are stealing laptops and tablets? somebody pay these guys please. seriously these are likely imposters trying to get free admin and mod pussy.

you just need to stop the business altogether. something just ain't right you seem to vulnerable and ripe for fraud Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel

Absolutely!, @ Sistine Chapel. I'm walking away soonest cos it's not my kinda lifestyle as I'm used seeing or dating just one man at a time and have all sorts of intimacy with just that one person. Also I don't have strong mind to threat anyone meanly or retaliate every misdeeds. I try to be so nice and please every guest even when it's displeasing to me, just to avoid having issues with anyone but my niceness to the bad ones I met never helped in anyway. Growing up in Central London and living and studying in America now with my experiences these few months are juxtaposing! All my life, I didn't grow up in the ghettos nor run the streets prior to getting to the US or prior to gettong on Eccie if I may say so! so I had no idea of how to handle such negative situations and experiences. My upbringing is different from what I experience on here. My eyes are just getting opened with these negative experiences and I know better now and I have already decided to leave and focus on the life I'm used to, my MSc graduation and my professional job cos I really don't fit in here. Just that like i said earlier, sometimes conditions make shrimp to bend.

All the same, thank you.
@Sistine chapel, each time i get a chance to come out and i post an ad, the guy still sends me heartbreaking texts calling me whore and saying he saw me still doing prostitution on eccie instead focusing on my studies and school. He insults me and says all sorts of things to me including scaring me with the idea that I'll soon be killed by one eccie men if I dont quit and get off. He threatens my life each time he sees my posts. I've been so scared and helpless and have no one to help me handle him. So I long stopped to respond to his texts. I know that he's reading all this, but I can never forgive him. Guess it'll be hard to. So now, y'all have seen my experiences with our black brothers: the bad outweighs the good in all ramifications. But all the same, I'm leaving eccie for him as he's been threatening me to leave and constantly reminds me that I'm being followed and all that death threats. Just because I refused to allow him have me for free as an admin (as he claimed. Don't know how true that is)
*tears*
outside of the obvious making sure you buy what you need to protect yourself; have you talked to the site owner about this "alleged" rouge admin? don't show no tears sweetie; strap up and live ready
Girl just stop

When those two reviewers catch wind of this thread and respond, more clients are going to avoid you

You overcome No reviews by burying them under Yes reviews, not making up all these outlandish stories

They never taught you how to use paragraphs in school??
Mods stealing your stuff???? From what I have heard, there are 3 black mods. I haven't met them personally, so I can't say what they would do or not do. But, I can tell you this, reading this site there is no evidence that these mods have a history of doing what you claim. However, there is evidence of you providing bad service, not screening properly, throwing shade at your own race, and not being able to properly conjugate a verb, use proper sentence structure, or proper punctuation. You, ma'am, are ruining your business every time you make a reply. STOP IT!

Please let us know what college you're attending so we can steer clear of it. You are obviously not getting what you're paying for.
Told yah, this is Trumps America now motherfuckers!!!!!!
@Globespotter, thank you so much.
..... Originally Posted by camillafox
You're welcome
From what I have heard, there are 3 black mods. . Originally Posted by StopShort
I just have to ask, when and how does the mods race become a topic? Seems like a rather odd topic to come up.
outside of the obvious making sure you buy what you need to protect yourself; have you talked to the site owner about this "alleged" rouge admin? don't show no tears sweetie; strap up and live ready Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel

@Sistine Chapel, I don't know any body but I confided in Chica Chaser whom I used to read his posts on the general platform. Though he has been so nice and helpful, But he told me that he's not in Houston Community and that the guy is an impostor and can never be a genuine mod. He tried to trace him though but couldn't so lost all my school works in it and learnt from that...

Anyways, I appreciate your advice too.
Do have a peaceful weekend.
I just have to ask, when and how does the mods race become a topic? Seems like a rather odd topic to come up. Originally Posted by Brooke Wilde
She mentioned in this thread that a black guy who told her he was a mod stole her computer. That's how it came up
I never did trust them admintards no how......especially the black ones.......ijs
Do have a peaceful weekend. Originally Posted by camillafox

ohh I'm gonna have a peaceful week alright. I believe in peace through strength (like Ronald Reagan) especially with all these rabbid ass Trump supporters running around here. That's why I'm extra strapped one on each ankle one on the inside holster and one in the bag.

Now you just need to stop hobbying altogether and find something else to do.
[QUOTE=Sistine Chapel;1058885317]ohh I'm gonna have a peaceful week alright. I believe in peace through strength (like Ronald Reagan) especially with all these rabbid ass Trump supporters running around here. That's why I'm extra strapped one on each ankle one on the inside holster and one in the bag.

Now you just need to stop hobbying altogether and find something else to do.[/QUOTE

Don't forget to grab them by the pussy!