realistic poll

There are no shortages of MODs that would love the opportunity to ban someone stupid enough to threaten to out someone via PM so I know if there was any semblance of truth in the bullshit you were fed that we would see that guilty party banned multiple times...... kinda like what happened to Toyz.....

you know there is nothing remotely credible that ever comes out of you..... Originally Posted by Whispers

As the almighty master of manipulation you are well aware there are certainly ways for one to imply the threat of outing in clever speak without actually coming right out and incriminating oneself.

Sort of how one can master being the most controversial poster on the board without actually blatantly violating the guidelines.

I personally have never received such a veiled threat although I have been warned by some who have. I'm certainly not stupid enough to put myself in a position that grants you that sort of power.

As far as credibility goes this is an anonymous fuck board so absolutely nothing is credible from any member. Especially the BS that typically comes from you in both your posts and unsolicited past PM.s.

You also tend to both disbelieve and deny anything that is not in your favor. Polls are rigged, reviewing members are imaginary and UTR groups can't possibly exist.

Fortunately my awareness of this means I really don't give a f... whether or not the likes of you and your besties believe or disbelieve anything I share with others as you are completely irrelevant in those conversations.

You may have noticed that up until this post you and your chronies have been put on board time out so all of your blithering has been in vain.

Curiosity did inspire me to at least read this as my post clearly had an immediate and profound affect. It appears your chain can be easily yanked as well.

Having benefited from watching the best of the board manipulators you may have noticed I was clever enough not to name names but you certainly did respond. If the shoe fits.

I however have seen enough in your board behavior to err on the side of caution.

Anyway back to the timeout box you go. Your friends there have been crying in panic from the moment I let you out. They truly are lost without you.

Feel free to offer a long winded response. I'm sure others will enjoy the read.

Whatever helps the view count eh?
"I'm going to ask you to exercise glands you never knew existed." - J.R. "Bob" Dobbs

Luckily I worship at the alter of slack and my religion offers guidance when dealing with this sort of losers.
THE BIGGEST THING THAT EVER WENT INSIDE MY ASS WAS A FOOT LONG HUGE COCK !!! I ACTUALLY WAS GOING TO FUCK HIM WITH MY PUSSY + AND + IT SERIOUSLY DID NOT FIT + AND + I WAS DOING PSE GREEK EARIER THAT DAY ANYWAY ,,, SO ,,, I PUT THIS SUPER BONER INSIDE MY ASS !!! IT WORKED OUT !!! I DID NOT WANT TO LOSE HIS BUSINESS + AND + THERE WAS NOT ENOUGH ROOM IN MY PUSSY FOR THAT HUGE THING !!! IT WORKED OUT OKAY IN MY ASS ,,, BUT ,,, I NEEDED LIKE ,,, ONE GALLON OF ANAL EZE LUBE !!!