I feel the love...

No, Wakeup is Icky's Dick Fosbury - his gold-medal innovations will enable other aspirants to achieve even greater heights of SHMB assholery. Originally Posted by chicagoboy
Dick (Fosbury Flop)Fosbury?
So WU's posts are "Wakeup Whacks"?
I dig it!
That just makes it worse, really. December 17th used to be my day and now they have even taken that away. What's next, except more threADs about the new new regime, can't even flame carkiddo, TexasGator took that away.

No Man is an Island...
Brooke and Wakeup just need to bump uglies. That will fix everything.
hey Wayward, on a positive note you and Wakeup are the same person...feel better? Originally Posted by notanewbie
Wayward and Wakeup are not the same person..........guaranteed!

Wayward is carkiddo.
I'm just trying to figure out what it takes to be labeled an asshole around here anymore. This is getting a little out of hand.
The man posse has all but abandoned dearhunter and I can't even get Raphael or Carkido to even look my way.
I mean shit, I got a PM earlier today from a provider that wanted to see me cuz she thought my posts were "cute" WTF? Six months ago I was the scourge of Eccie. Hell, now the mods just ignore me.
Wakeup needs to go. He has set the asshole bar so high none of us will ever reach it again. Originally Posted by boardman
Maybe you're BW and you're trying to set Wakeup up...
I thinck Wakeup should go ahead and just fuck her already.....she can be his facepalm.
I'm not sure I like where this thread is going...but I guess I have to go there...oh well...TOFTT...
Time to go 'Over the Top' Wakeup and into No Man's Land.
She does have a 3 hole special..........it is all about the love......and it would be nice to have something to snicker about every time you hit me with the "you fucked the cumslut" facepalm.
She does have a 3 hole special..........it is all about the love......and it would be nice to have something to snicker about every time you hit me with the "you fucked the cumslut" facepalm. Originally Posted by dearhunter
Don't try and discourage me...it's not like I need any more reasons NOT to go in...

Oh...you fucked the cumslut...-facepalm-
I was thinking, she did put up a special ad last night...looks tempting...
  • Satin
  • 12-20-2010, 09:48 AM
Come on man, go in already....geeez... Lol
Come on man, go in already....geeez... Lol Originally Posted by Satino
She's a ton of fun alright...
There's nothing like beating the fuck out of them while they are down.......it smells like........victory.
There's nothing like beating the fuck out of them while they are down.......it smells like........victory. Originally Posted by dearhunter
Yep, I put her in the Gimp suit and locked her in the basement...now my hand smells like Coefficient's...latex and vagina...