BUTTER FACE Providers.....

There are quite a few Ladies who pile on the makeup to the extent that if you have an opportunity to take a shower with them, the "face" goes down the drain.

That is why I prefer a Lady that uses very little makeup.

But I do have to confess. Last week, Sarah and I went to Trulucks Steak and Stone Crab. This is a pretty high end restaurant on the West Side of Houston. When I picked Her up, I damned near did not recognize her, because she was decked out in what I jokingly call her "full war paint". I have to admitt that she was more than just 'pretty'. Originally Posted by Jackie S

I tend to wear more make up for "work" - as it is what I look like in more of my pics.

I would personally suggest you request a couple of pics of the lady with less make up and if you like - then book with her and request the lesser make up look.

I tend not to post those kinds of pictures because it more closely resembles me in my day to day life.

But I'm sure there are plenty of ladies who would be willing to comply and are more of the "natural beauty" that you seek.
I tend to wear more make up for "work" - as it is what I look like in more of my pics.

I would personally suggest you request a couple of pics of the lady with less make up and if you like - then book with her and request the lesser make up look.

I tend not to post those kinds of pictures because it more closely resembles me in my day to day life.

But I'm sure there are plenty of ladies who would be willing to comply and are more of the "natural beauty" that you seek. Originally Posted by tntangie
ANGIE you have a beautiful face other than some eye makeup every now and then I think makeup would dull your beautiful complexion. You are very easy on the eyes.
aww, thanks.

you are a hot one yourself mama
Well, I^ve seen a lot of not very good looking providers (face or whatnot) but thankfully for them they have the most inflated sense of self of all of the providers ;-) and think of them as Supermodels and the next best thing to god on this planet (and glad for them, there is always a gentleman who complements them on their looks as well, so its a choice thing. What is attractive for one might be not so attractive for others. I think it depends which perspective you are coming from.....). More often than not , really attractive women have more doubts about their looks like the ones who clearly don`t look that good to begin with. I think it evens out.

As to faces: One man`s treasure is another man`s trash. It depends what is a butterface for you? As long as they are well dressed and mannered and don`t look like men, i think any face can be ok? I think providers have - IMHO - a better sense of how to present themselves in a proper way. Unlike "regular" women. So, even if someone has a butterface, i think style and attitude evens this out. IMHO.
As to faces: One man`s treasure is another man`s trash. It depends what is a butterface for you? Originally Posted by ninasastri
Very, very TRUE!

Let's see...

A provider who I think has a pretty face & bad attitude vs a provider who I think has a Butter Face and a great attitude????

10 out of 10 times the pretty face & bad attitude wins with me

That bad attitude is only going to make me want to fuck the shit out of her even more than I normally would
Very, very TRUE!

Let's see...

A provider who I think has a pretty face & bad attitude vs a provider who I think has a Butter Face and a great attitude????

That bad attitude is only going to make me want to fuck the shit out of her even more than I normally would Originally Posted by DickEmDown
Thanks for keep it real bro. LMFAO!!!!
Very, very TRUE!

Let's see...

That bad attitude is only going to make me want to fuck the shit out of her even more than I normally would Originally Posted by DickEmDown
This bitch is not going to get a dime outta me
TEHO...
This bitch is not going to get a dime outta me Originally Posted by burkalini
I can be a biatch sometimes and you still wanna do me
I can be a biatch sometimes and you still wanna do me Originally Posted by ZarahAdams

If I see you and your a bitch with a bad attitude in person then you aint getting a dime. I have a feeling though even though you can be a bitch in a session your not. lol
If I see you and your a bitch with a bad attitude in person then you aint getting a dime. I have a feeling though even though you can be a bitch in a session your not. lol Originally Posted by burkalini
100% correct.
I can be a biatch sometimes and you still wanna do me Originally Posted by ZarahAdams

Hey Zarah,
Why are you cluttering Still looking's threads with off topic bs?

You seem to take alot of energy in rebutting his quims when it
shouldn't be phasing you and don't flatter yourself with your
NBA policy because I do the same. My research shows that you
are not that highly favored.
Smart move in diquising your face and where are your eccie
reviews sweetie? You have always said that you don't need
to advertise on eccie and now you have a showcase.
So what if a provider had a totally BEAUTIFUL face, but her body was horrible ( and the photos didn't show this). What would you call her body? A butter BALL?

Sometimes guys like us mean Zarah :P
Hobby hound, why not post with your everyday handle instead of hiding behind some made up handle. I would at least respect the fact you had the balls to post your feelings and stand by them. Now you just look like a pussy hiding behind a fake handle trolling the boards. Stop embarrassing cajuns.