randyrogue

Mmmm. Please ask her to turn around and bend slightly at the waist.
Island Beau, sure knows how to bring about peace and harmony.
He has found the source of my inner chi

Is she GFE? I'm going in!
Umm, umm, I am ready for her ... Who is it ?
heavy handed moderation, is not necessarily a bad thing. Originally Posted by obiwansalami
I disagree. The old P was much more open than this. We had fun. What is the harm in it? Those who don't like it , move on. Those who do, have fun.
Heavy handed moderating was what brought P to a yawn in past two years. Everybody was looking over their shoulders for big brother to come down on them with a ton of bricks. It wasn't fun any more.
Let the boys play. It plays itself out.
If I have to raise them then I want them as my tax deductions. How is that for a tag line?
I disagree. The old P was much more open than this. We had fun. What is the harm in it? Those who don't like it , move on. Those who do, have fun.
Heavy handed moderating was what brought P to a yawn in past two years. Everybody was looking over their shoulders for big brother to come down on them with a ton of bricks. It wasn't fun any more.
Let the boys play. It plays itself out.
If I have to raise them then I want them as my tax deductions. How is that for a tag line? Originally Posted by Htowner
Man, they'll let anyone be a mod now... Do good work for us, buddy!
+1
I do my best sir. I am just training here for eraps
I do my best sir. I am just training here for eraps Originally Posted by Htowner
Congrats on finally having a JOB!

But it is kinda scarey....the thought of YOU with your finger on the Ban Button!
Ban,ban,ban!!! Ok, I got it out of my system.
For a site to be ban happy and a hair trigger, is shooting youself in the foot.
I believe security risks, multi handlers, and generally those with a ban wish(or a ribbon wish) keep us busy enough.