LL to LL ...LexxLiar to LustyLady

When do any of your posts have anything to do with the op? Flashing mime's, afraid to discuss Biden's job performance. Biden Boi's typical "run and hide" responses Originally Posted by tman1847
What does your rage whining have to do with the OP, dude? Did you read the OP? It’s about sepllng and garmmer. I suppose your comments are right down the middle of that fairway, eh?

I see you became engaged in the discussion of orifices. Is that the topic of this thread?

Here’s another Quacker for you dud. You earn two for this classic meltdown.

Just responding to Lucas post, nice mime, maybe someday you'll address the Biden issues which Lucas brought up and I responed

What does your rage whining have to do with the OP, dude? Did you read the OP? It’s about sepllng and garmmer. I suppose your comments are right down the middle of that fairway, eh?

I see you became engaged in the discussion of orifices. Is that the topic of this thread?

Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Just responding to Lucas post, nice mime, maybe someday you'll address the Biden issues which Lucas brought up and I responed Originally Posted by tman1847
Dude, do you think I am reading your long ass response? Do you mind giving me the cliff notes version of it? LOL
Dude, do you think I am reading your long ass response? Do you mind giving me the cliff notes version of it? LOL Originally Posted by Lucas McCain

Not a problem!, You said Biden needed more time. 40+ years as a Senator, Chairman of the Foreign Relations Committee, 8 years as VP. Did he not learn anything sitting on Obama’s lap
Trump no experience.
Trump, shitty personality, but he fixed problems
Biden, sweetheart for an old incompetent fool, has turned everything into a cluster fuck. (for more details read my entire response)
If you hired someone with 40 years experience for your company, would you expect a “biden-type” performance

... Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Come on. Be a bit more original. I think you have referenced people being mesmerized here...

Dude, do you think I am reading your long ass response? Do you mind giving me the cliff notes version of it? LOL Originally Posted by Lucas McCain
Thank God for Cliff Notes, eh Luke?

You couldn't have acquired your 3 imaginary Ivy League degrees without them!

there ya go. heres your cliff notes