It's time for a TED TALK .

As for the thread...that's precisely why I only rent dumps for and by the hour. I get stood up WAAAY more than I get seen and it is very demeaning to feel like our time is nothing unless it's being of service to our clients. Meanwhile the communication isn't even taken into consideration as "free of charge" I actually lowered my rates and it's of no consequence to be thoroughly blown up my ass with smoke on a very regular basis. I figure this is the way it is anymore. No one cares about anyone else anymore. It's par for the course on a much larger scale than hobbying
These types of threads on both sides have been posted since biblical times.
Frustrating. Life can be cold. If it. Becomes stressful and too much. A career change could change your life for the better.
These types of threads on both sides have been posted since dinosaur times.
Men telling woman how a woman should run her business is Frustrating. Everyone knows that Life can be cold. If it. Becomes stressful and too much but not enough to not remember to blacklist someone. A career change could change a lot of men's lives for the better. Originally Posted by winn dixie
FTFY
Uc, she asked for input. I gave it.
Folks took it wrong. I brought in reality from both sides and biz 101.
And I've remained on topic with no insults.
The op mentioned something about retiring? If the op is losing biggly monies and having stress from customers. A change may be a good suggestion.
Whatever she does I wish her well
Here's one from the other side.
Proves it happens to everyone. Both sides want to be right. Life ain't fair. Make changes to avoid some of these situations that annoy you.

https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2988610

If all someone wants is an echo chamber. Private forums is best.
  • R.M.
  • 07-11-2024, 05:50 AM
How about meeting some where in the middle.
  • Emmie
  • 07-11-2024, 07:43 AM
I keep reading make changes , make changes what exactly are the changes you suggest? How can I change someone no call no showing me? There is no screening for that, that issue rests completely on the person not showing up for the visit.
This guy Ted sounds like a real asshole.
This issue is so elementary Dear Watson. No one likes their time or money waisted we all have cell phones use the MFERs and call if you aren't going to show up
This goes for both sides