Trump is no business genius

Considering that Fred Trump died in 1999, and his wife died in 2000, are you saying that Freddie gave Donald his inheritance 25 fucking years before he died?

The Donald was a already a billionaire before the year 2000, you half baked idiot. Originally Posted by DSK
Read the article, you're a fully-baked shitbird.
Not to mention it took some 70 banks and a shitload of maneuvering to hold off complete disaster in the early 90s when he was BILLIONS in debt.
I reluctantly agree she has to follow the law and issue the license, but I will say this:

It is a fucked up country that puts a woman in jail for refusing to issue a marriage license to two fucking little faggots. You realize you are defending a perverts right to stick his dick in the ass of another man, then use that to redefine marriage. Think about what you are doing, people. Originally Posted by DSK
The judge didn't fucktard, it was for contempt of court. Dumb Jew.
  • DSK
  • 09-04-2015, 07:31 AM
Read the article, you're a fully-baked shitbird. Originally Posted by WombRaider
I guess the guy who wrote the article is as ill informed as you are - he didn't seem to notice that Fred died in 1999, either. One can only conclude you suck, and so does your fellow writer.
lol. typical fucktard liberal response. how many times has Trump filed personal bankruptcy?

None.

corporations file for bankruptcy every fucking day in this country. while you can criticize Trump for his corporate bankruptcies, you'd have to list every corporate bankruptcy ever and see how he ranks. i'd bet he wouldn't even be in the top 100 corporate terms.

Trump's "dirty secret" is that he's not a self made billionaire. so what? he took the bulk of 400M he inherited and by Forbes's "low" figure made it 4 billion. if you take his figure its 8-10 billion.

in math and science, do you know what taking less than 400 M and making 4 billion is?
it's called an order of magnitude

An order of magnitude is an exponential change of plus-or-minus 1 in the value of a quantity or unit. The term is generally used in conjunction with power-of-10 scientific notation.

either way, he lives here. you do not.

by the way, he also lives here ..

this is what The Donald, without taking 1 dime of campaign money, travels in.

http://conservativepost.com/trump-le...is-incredible/

Trump Lets Cameras Into His $100 Million Luxury Jet – What They Find Is Incredible

this guy makes Arab Sheiks jealous. Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
4 of his companies have filed for bankruptcy, that's a fact. If he was president and the country fell into another great depression under his administration. . . you would say. . ."well he personally didn't go into a great depression". Great logic there u dumb shitbird.
I reluctantly agree she has to follow the law and issue the license, but I will say this:

It is a fucked up country that puts a woman in jail for refusing to issue a marriage license to two fucking little faggots. You realize you are defending a perverts right to stick his dick in the ass of another man, then use that to redefine marriage. Think about what you are doing, people. Originally Posted by DSK
woomby's right to get his fudge packed by Big Sir and all those customers that can afford woomby's upcharge down at the 'holes and at Talleywackers !
Considering that Fred Trump died in 1999, and his wife died in 2000, are you saying that Freddie gave Donald his inheritance 25 fucking years before he died?

The Donald was a already a billionaire before the year 2000, you half baked idiot. Originally Posted by DSK
woomby, like all lying liberals, has a problem with FACTS that don't fit their narrative or AGENDA !
  • DSK
  • 09-04-2015, 11:07 AM
woomby. like all lying liberals has a problem with FACTS that don't fit their narrative or AGENDA ! Originally Posted by Rey Lengua
You are correct, sir. WormRaider likes his own "facts" more than the truth he is unable to handle, owing mainly to his pursuit of homosexual trysts.
  • DSK
  • 09-04-2015, 11:12 AM
Why don't you fuck off? You would be bleating like an [edited out - violation of rule] sheep if President Obama or any other democrat had owned or controlled as many companies as Trump that have filed for bankruptcy. He fucked over hundreds of creditors with his schemes. Bankruptcy...last refuge for a scoundrel. The fact that none of them were personal bankruptcies means one thing: he had good lawyers who papered his corporate transactions properly. Doesn't make what he did right nor is that any comfort to all of the creditors he fucked in his corporate bankruptcies.

Why don't you stick to writing Beverly Hillbilly songs? Something you know about. Dumbass. Originally Posted by timpage
Angry, racist ranting anti-Republicunts. . . ur act is old.
I guess the guy who wrote the article is as ill informed as you are - he didn't seem to notice that Fred died in 1999, either. One can only conclude you suck, and so does your fellow writer. Originally Posted by DSK
He got the money in 1982, dumbass.
  • DSK
  • 09-04-2015, 12:22 PM
He got the money in 1982, dumbass. Originally Posted by WombRaider
17 years before his Pa died?

Also, if he got the money in 1982, why are you using the compounding from 1974, you supercilious prick?

Also, if he got the money in 1982, why are you using the compounding from 1974, you supercilious prick? Originally Posted by DSK
More of woomby demonstrating his great grasp of economics and finance !

Also, if he got the money in 1982, why are you using the compounding from 1974, you supercilious prick? Originally Posted by DSK
Read the article. All the answers are there.
More of woomby demonstrating his great grasp of economics and finance ! Originally Posted by Rey Lengua
With every post you demonstrate your grasp on gloryhole economics and the physics of ATM and reacharounds.
  • DSK
  • 09-04-2015, 04:13 PM
Read the article. All the answers are there. Originally Posted by WombRaider
I read the article and the answers aren't there, and since the author is using compounding from 1974, how credible is his fucking premise?